Summer With the Bertram Brothers

Chapter 14

Trim and I stayed at the lake until morning. The sun is barely climbing in the sky. It’s still a little dark, but we manage to sneak into my house. I slide the back door open. The house is silent and lifeless; I imagine no one is home. I pull Trim inside and shut the doors before mosquitoes can enter. I kick off my muddy sandals and watch Trim walk around.
“Make yourself at home,” I say, heading down the hallway. Trim opens the fridge and gets a water bottle. The coast seems clear. No one’s home. I come back in the kitchen.
“I’m going to go wash up,” I say, “I’ll be back.”
Trim nods, chugging down his water. I walk to the bathroom and throw my close on the floor. I look in the mirror and tie my hair up. I notice dark hickies alongside my neck. I fill up the top of the tub with cool water. I look for a cloth in the white cabinet under the sink.

I sit in the bathtub and clean in between my toes until the door opens. Startled, I cover myself and see Trim’s curls pop through the door.
“Hey!” I scream, “Get out, pervert!”
He grins and comes in anyways, “I was getting bored.”
“It’s only been 2 minutes!” I argue, “Get out.”
No, he doesn’t budge. Instead, he closes the door behind him and I watch him lifting his shirt over his head.
“What the heck are you doing? This isn’t a public pool!”
He tosses his top on the floor and shrugs.
“I,” he starts. His voice deepens, “Want to climb in there with you.”
I’m stumped. I can’t find anything to say. I madly blush until my cheeks hurt. I cover my face when he unbuttons his jeans. Oh my...
After, I feel him come in the tub as the water ripples. I bring my knees to my chest and peek through my fingers. Trim sits opposite from me in the tub. His face expression doesn’t change. My embarrassment doesn’t diminish. I grab the small bar of soap and throw it at him. He catches it fast to my disappointment.

He motions his hand for me to come closer to him. I don’t move. I just look away. Then he snatches my forearm and drags me. I try to protest and turn facing my back to him but my heart is racing too quickly. I feel him softly kiss the back of my neck. I’ve never found myself in this situation with a boy. He’s naked! I’m naked! Oh my. I panic in my head. He pulls my arms away from me. I freeze up in his hold when his hands reach up and cup my chest. I close my eyes shut. I do want him to touch me this way. I just wish I wasn’t so nervous about it. Trim lifts me onto his lap. Suddenly, his hand slices between my knees, spreading my legs apart. I open my eyes and tense up even more. I feel the ends of his fingers on my sensitive spot. I inhale sharply at the new sensation. No one’s ever touched me like this before.
“Trim...” I practically whisper. I’m scared it’s going to hurt, but he reassures me with his kisses. He takes his time, sliding his fingers back and forth. After, it made me loosen up in his arms. He watches carefully every move I make. He knows the impact he has on me. I’m in a state of total pleasure but have a hard time staying still, even though he’s clutching my hips down to his. Then, he pushes two fingers inside of me and I moan at the invasion. Trim watches my reaction and continues working his hands all over my body. I pant for air as my moans get louder. I smack my hand across my mouth, embarrassed at the sounds escaping my throat. I feel so vulnerable. He takes my hand away.
“I want to hear you feel good,” he speaks softly. He goes deeper, making my back to arch.

I never realized how good it can feel. He pulls his hand from me and turns me around to kiss him.
“Liked it?” he asks. I nod, still lip locked. I want to somehow make him feel as good as he made me feel. I spin my body now facing him and straddle over his lap. I lean in and kiss him softly, rubbing his wet body with my hands. I feel comfortable around him. Even though his penis is swelling up against me... I break away from our kiss and slowly plunge my hand in the lathery water. I place my hand on his length. Excitement floods my body again as I start to rub him a little. He just looks in my eyes. I’m not sure of what I’m doing. I keep letting my hands explore him, top to bottom. He leans back to the end of the bathtub and enjoy the feel of my virgin hands exploring him. Then I envelop my hand around him and hold him firmly. A soft moan escape his lips, jerking me back to reality. I give a worried look in contrast to his far away dreamy face.
“Don’t think about it so much,” he says. Still, I’m frozen. He keeps his gaze on me. I stroke him up and down, his skin hot and firm under my hands, as my nerve endings go wild with touching him. His stare holds mine seductively, his lips caught between his teeth. I blush, self conscious. I keep looking in his eager eyes. I watch him lick his lips. I squeeze him underneath gently. He drops his head back and sighs. I try to speed up my rhythm. I watch his Adam’s apple dance in his neck as he swallows, trying to keep his cool. I watched him carefully, just like he did with me. He starts to breathe rapidly through his mouth and I watch his torso rise and fall. His fingers dig into my thighs. I draw circles on his tip with my thumb. He grins as if I’m tickling him. I squeeze some more, pumping his excitement.
“Ambi—” Trim breathes, “That’s... so good.”
I lean in and kiss his lips again. I find myself rising on my knees, making the water to stir. I push my hips up. Trim fondles me all over. He pulls me down to his steady manhood. I shakily gasp in his mouth as I feel his hot tip meet with my entrance. The sensation is like fireworks, although I’m still hesitant about actually going all the way.

Abruptly, a noisy tumbling sound of pots and pans disrupts us from across the house. I freeze in shock. We both glance toward the door.
“Crap,” Trim curses under his breath. Somebody’s in the house. I break away from Trim and scoot out of the tub, not caring anymore if he sees all of me. I grab a towel and dry off and throw it over Trim’s head.
“Get clothes in Doyle’s room!” I whisper. I stick my head out the door to see who it is. But, I can’t see through the hallway. I get dress into my clean spare clothes sitting on the toilet seat. I’m still dizzy from before and have a hard time walking straight. I walk into the kitchen and see mother cleaning up her mess.
“Mom!” I exclaim, surprised.
“Oh, hello,” she says, going to the fridge.
“Hey...” I say, looking back to the hall, “How long have you been here?”
She stands up and places the pots back on the counter, “I just got here. I’m looking for my prescription bottle.”
“It’s on the dinning table,” I reply.
“Oh, right,” she snaps her fingers, remembering where she had put them, “I need to go the pharmacy.”
I do a short breath of relief that she’ll leave the house soon. She turns to me after picking up her containers and dropping them in a bag.
“What are you doing?” she asks slowly.
“Nothing,” I shrug. Just when I answer, Trim appears in the kitchen. I see my mother’s eyes go past me. I turn and give him a scolding face for coming here.
“Uh, mom, this is Trim,” is all I can say. He timidly waves.
“Hello, Trim. Nice to meet you.”
“We were just going to the beach,” I say quickly, pushing Trim away.
“Alright, have fun,” mother says and pauses, “Just promise to come inside before dark this time.”