Summer With the Bertram Brothers

Chapter 16

Few days pass me by quickly. It’s the weekend and the sun is setting, making the town look deserted. Nobody’s on the beach, the sky is greyish from the clouds, and the waves are minim. I stand by the dock alone staring at the orange sphere in the sky move ever so slowly. Everyone has gone to see the circus holding by Lakeshore. I want to plunge in the warm salty water, but a kiss on my cheek disrupts the thought. I twist my head and see Trim’s lop sided smile. I smile back at him.
“Hi,” I say. He looks in the sky and hugs me. Then he takes my hand and we walk down the path to his beach house. We walk in complete silence. I look down at my shoes. The wind picks up and I try to brush my hair out of my vision. Trim opens the front door and lets me in. he leads up a spiral of stairs. I get nervous as he opens the door to his room. It’s dark blue and covered with posters. I take everything in. The carpet’s grey. It smells like him. The window’s open behind closed wooden blinds. There are pictures of musical bands hung on the door of his closet. The head board of his bed has a towel lying on it. There is a pair of pants on his chair. Books of sorts on his dresser.A biology book and one that says anatomy, a volume on astronomy, two crime novels, and tonnes of music books. I notice different instruments aligned against the wall. A cello in the corner, a big violin and a small violin on a shelf, a digital piano, two guitars on the floor, and a silver flute sitting in a leather black case. The wooden fan on the ceiling slowly turns. A mini fridge. His bed’s made up with a mountain of pillows. Everything about Trim is in this room.

I sit on the edge of his king size bed and say, “Cool space.”
He looks at me and shrugs.
“Can you play me a song?” I ask, staring at the instruments.
“Ah, I’m a little on the rough side. You won’t want to hear me play,” he says, bashfully.
“I do.”

He walks over and picks up his acoustic guitar and sits next to me. He starts a random melody. It sounds sweet and soft. He looks at me while he plays. I realize how come he’s so good with his… fingers. When his song ends, I smile.
“You’re great,” I compliment.
He gets up and sets the guitar against the wall. He walks up to me, looking down in my eyes.
“You make me want to be better.”
He tucks my hair behind my ear and touches my cheek. My heart races in my chest. I pull his tee-shirt for him to come closer. His kiss pushes us both on the bed. My nerves rise. I settle down with Trim on top of me. He breaks an inch away. I drive my hands in his curls. Feeling his warmth makes me shiver. I look into his bright eyes and watch them search me. I move my head forward, kissing him more. I feel his grin. I drop my head back on the bed, scooting more in the middle, still tugging on Trim’s shirt. Then, he presses his weight on me, kissing me softly again. It’s slow. We allow our lips to gently touch and move together in harmony. Wanting more, I open my mouth. He wastes no time swirling his tongue inside with mine. He deepens the kiss and pulls down my shorts. Blind, I feel for the hem of his shirt and feel his warm, strong body, pulling it over his head. He starts trailing kisses on my neck, unbuttoning my top. For every opened button, he kisses me lower to my stomach. I suck in my stomach, getting ticklish at the contact. I bite my shy smile and stare at the ceiling as he takes off my underwear. I lift my hips to ease the job. I watch him fling the fabric behind him as we continue to undress. I hold my breath as he stares at my naked body. His traveling eyes get me more and more nervous. I throw my hands in his face, covering his gaze.
“Stop looking at me,” I shyly whine, blushing up to my ears. He takes my hands away and leans closer in.
“You’re beautiful,” he says. I don’t think, after this, I’ll ever be able to live without him. Why must he be so perfect? He whispers, “I want to see all of you.”
He massages my breasts. I feel his hot member in between my legs.
“I want to touch you everywhere,” he continues. He then rubs against my thighs and then pushes two fingers in me, feeling the effect of what he’s been doing to me. I gasp as he watches me. I enjoy the feeling but shake under him. He hits the right place and I whimper, squeezing his shoulders. I close my eyes.
“I want you inside me,” I breathe out. I couldn’t believe I let the words slip out of my mouth. He shifts his eyes to mine, looking at me deeply. I tangle my hands back in his hair, “All of you.”
He pulls out his wet fingers and stares.
“You’re sure?” he whispers.
I nod. I haven’t been more sure about anything else in my whole life. Thinking of Trim taking my virginity is bliss.
He holds my hips and rolls over, making me hover atop him.
“You’re sure you want me to be your first?”
I prop myself upward, sitting on him, “If not you, then no one.”
I watch him lower his eyes, as if thinking for a second. Then, he makes eye contact with me and tries to take in every detail of my expression.
“This might hurt a bit babe,” he says softly.
Inhaling nervously, I place my hands on his abs and slightly lift my body upward. Trim centers himself against my warm, wet spot. I close my eyes and part my lips to take in a sharp gasp of air. As I slowly push down the head inside, his hardness stretches me. I feel him at the barrier and freeze. My legs shaky, I bite my lip hard. Trim takes my hands off of his stomach and into his hands because I imagine I’m pushing on him to much.
“We can stop if you want,” he says intently. I shake my head quickly, still with my eyes sealed shut.
“I want to do it,” I say after taking a few breaths. I open my eyes and see Trim smiling sweetly, waiting for me.
I swiftly let go of Trim’s supportive hands and drop down and feel the immense pinch inside. I shriek loudly. Trim looks at me, alarmed. Pain runs throughout my body for just a second. Then, I feel full. Full of Trim. Full of ecstasy. I reach back for his hands and notice our harsh breathing.
“You’re so tight,” Trim contracts. I try to slowly ride him. The sensation’s burning. I pant heavily, feeling heated everywhere. And as if I was going too slowly for him, he controls my hips, moving them up and down. It feels so good, my legs become purposeless.
Impatient, Trim pushes me onto my back, feeling the pleasure building. He thrusts faster and faster. With a sudden burst of lust, I grab the back of his neck and press my lips on his. He grunts low in his throat as he pulls my lower body to him. I clutch the sheets... then his shoulders... then his hair. He swears in a whisper. As our bodies move up and down, Trim’s fingertips rubs my sides with an occasional grope of my breasts.
“Trim!” I yell, feeling him move inside me.

Breathing hard, I grab his jaw. I yelp and moan as I feel my body tremble into waves of pleasure. I couldn’t control my breathing.
He then collapses over me, panting my name, “Ambi—”
The night sweeps us away.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment + subscribe