Status: amazing

were together til death do us part

pregnant

I envied Scarlett . She got on my nerves. Had the perfect boyfriend. Brandon. Andthey had a perfect relationship. They cuddled kissed and had fun. While I had got knocked up in the tenth grade and was pregnant again now. With jonathans baby, again. I kept falling for this damn boy. It was pitiful .The baby started crying and screaming. I put my cigarette out and went into the room. He was so beautiful. Like Brandon. His blue eyes and black hair. But too bad it wasn't his baby it was jonathan's . Speaking of him. He walked in the room, and kissed my cheek. "Hey Hun, what's wrong with the little baby . Yea its daddy baby, yes it is." he cooed. I watched. He was a good father. But didn't want anything to do with me and that kind of hurt. I was living with my mom. And he visited every day before he went to work. Yr was getting married to Georgina Griffin. His "love of his life" and I knew in his mind he called me " his slut". But I didn't care. I thought I was one too. "Hey can I take JJ tonight?" he asked . I put my hand on my hip. "So yall can go where?" I asked. "Just to let him shop dammit. Why you always gotta be like that." I rolled my eyes. Fine go. Love you baby." I said and kissed JJ's foreheadand let them leave.