Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

**Monday**
“Dude, he sucks. Derek Jeter is better!” Chandler hollered. Chandler, Garret and my other friend Grant were arguing on who’s the best baseball player ever. To be honest, I was sick of hearing about baseball. With season kicking off just next week, practices left and right, and the coach’s yelling, I was just tired of it.
I took out my notebook and flipped to clean page. I usually don’t draw in front of the boys, but I don’t think they would notice; they were too engrossed in their pointless argument.
“Grant, go back to your seat.” Mrs. Redmond spoke over to our table. I closed my book as Grant got up and went over to his assigned seat which was across the room.
During the lesson, Grant would make funny faces and me and the guys at my table would crack up laughing. I was sensing it was getting on Mrs. Redmond’s nerves and I think Grat did too. So he kept doing it.
“Dillon, look.” Garret whispered and pointed over to Grant. He was crossing his legs and pointed at his dick. He made a funny face and shrugged. Then he pointed at the back of Mrs. Redmond’s head (she was in turned around and couldn’t see him) and then he made motions of her giving him head.
This made me and Garret bust out laughing and Mrs. Redmond whipped around and glared at us.
“I need Dillon, Garret, and Grant to stay after class.” Mrs. Redmond walked back to her desk and sat down, looking annoyed.
“Damn.” I heard Garret swear. I laughed and opened my notebook back up.
After class, we stayed behind and walked up to her desk.
“I'm going to move y'all to where you can't see each other’s faces so y'all can't make funny faces at each other.” She said.
“Mrs. Redmond, we were just laughing and joking around.” Garret sassed.
“And we didn’t make faces.” I pointed at me and Garret.
“We weren’t making faces. I had a boner.” Grant said.
We bust out laughing again and Mrs. Redmond made a face that was truly priceless.
“Whatever. Just get out of here.” She barked.
We rushed out and headed for our lockers, laughing about it the whole way.
“That was great. We should’ve took a pic of her face.” Garret said.
“Whose face?” Liam popped up behind us.
“Mrs. Redmond.” I replied.
“Why?”
Garret told him the story and then we separated to our next classes.