Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Garret

I have a problem of waking up in the middle of the night. Always have. So when I woke up around four that morning, I saw Dillon was as far away from me as possible on the bed. I also have another problem: cuddling. Mostly I cuddle up with a pillow, but when I have a person by me, they become the pillow. So I scooted closer to Dillon and my right armed wrapped around Dillon’s waist. His arm was up beside the pillow, so I let my head rest against it. I fell back asleep a few minutes later.

When I woke up again around eight, Dillon wasn’t there anymore. I frowned and sat up. I got up and locked for my pants and shoes. I grabbed my pants off the ground and changed out of Dillon’s pajamas he let me borrow.

Dillon walked in while I was changing and blushed, which I noticed.

“Yo.” I said, lamely.

“Uh, hey.” He awkwardly went over to his closet and got out some pants.

“Um. . . Liam called me again. He said we’re leaving tomorrow morning, so you might want to go home and see if you can go. We’re gonna be up there for five days. So. . .” He trailed off.

I nodded.

Dillon ended up taking me, because my mom or dad wouldn’t answer their phones.

When I got home, my dad was in the living room, still in his pajamas, and watching Family Guy.

My mom. . .I don’t know where she was.

“Hey, son.” He smiled over to me. I returned and figured I’d ask him instead of mom. Mom would most likely say no.

“Dad, can I go on a trip to the lake with Liam? His dad is going to be there and so is Dillon.” I sat down beside him.

“Which lake?”

“Uh. . .Not the one in the town beside us, but the one that’s like three hours away."

“Hmm. . .Let me think about it. . . Give me Liam’s number.”

I smiled and looked it up in my phone and told dad the number.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this was just a filler, as you can see. The next chapters are about Spring Break. Finally, I'm at that point! Lol.

Alright, so I have a couple questions.

Would y'all be okay if this story had a sequel? If there is, it will still be about Garret and Dillon.

Also, who do y'all see as the more. . . manly one of the two? Who's the more feminine? Or do you see them as equally?

Please answer. Because what I have planned is a sequel.