Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

Last night sucked. It. . .just. . . sucked. I kept to my word, and let Garret have the bed. I slept on the floor beside it on the extra blankets that were up here. All throughout the night, I kept waking up to the feeling of something crawling on my face. I would look around and there would be a spider beside me after I’d wake up. Eh, I hate spiders.

I was already awake when Garret woke up. I told him how spiders kept on crawling on me and he told me I should sleep on the bed with him if I wanted to. I was overly excited when he suggested that, but I tried not to show it. So now I’m secretly waiting to go to bed tonight. I like sleeping with him; it’s just the part where I want to touch and hold him that makes me upset. I get upset about that because I can’t do it. Or else that would be one that would give me away.

Today, we are going out on the boat. Liam and his dad headed into to town to go to Bill’s parent’s house. They owned the boat we’re going to be using. Liam got sucked into going because Bill’s mom wanted to her grandson. But Garret and I didn’t have to go since we weren’t family. Psh, I’m okay with that. I’m getting back into hanging out with Garret now. I’m not tense or so nervous now. Don’t get me, I still am, it’s just. . . I think Garret has noticed a change in me since I started acting normal again, and he’s being all friendly with me and not asking questions anymore. So I guess if I act right, Garret won’t think anything is wrong with me anymore. But I don’t know for sure. Maybe he still does, and he’s just ignoring it like I am. Who knows?

We ended up playing Uno while they were gone. And I magically forgot how to play Uno it seems as I laid down a card, but had to pick it back up, because apparently I couldn’t play that card.

“Wrong. Did you forget how to play Uno or something?” Garret laughed.

I shook my head at him and put the card back in my growing deck of cards. I looked at Garret’s to see he only had seven. I had like twenty! He grinned and I returned it. I drawled a card and waited for him to play one of his.

When it got down to the ending, I had five and he had 2. I put down one of mine and it quickly followed by one of his.

I tried to beat him to say Uno quickly but he won so I had to draw the card. He said that’s what you have to do when someone gets to one card. I didn’t know for sure, so I took his word and drawled a card.

I placed one down and he laid his last one down on mine. “Uno! I win!” He started laughing and I tossed my pile down on the other cards and cussed.

He made this giggle sound and I looked up at him. His face was lit up, and his smile was real big. It made me smile. He’s so beautiful.

“Ha ha, now what do you wanna do?” He asked.

“Hmm, let’s go outside.” I suggested and he springs up.

“Well, come on!” He said down to me. He seemed really cheery today. What’s got into him?

While we were outside, I told him I broke up with Hannah. And you know the question that is always followed when someone says that: Why? So I told him and do you want to know what he said? He said that I’ll find someone else that wouldn’t do that to me. Someone that would better for me.

And I automatically thought of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the two people who commmented! :D

I wrote this this morning and I already wrote the 3/4 of the next chapter. So it should be up soon too. Lol. I might wait till tonight.