Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

I can’t believe I just did that. I seriously can’t believe I just kissed him. I can’t even believe that he let me! Oh, my God, I finally got to do something I’ve wanted to do for a while now, and I’m still beside him!

It’s a good thing that Garret turned around after it, because I’m pretty sure my cheeks were bright red as a tomato. I was breathless. I stared at the back of his head and just thought about the kiss. How his lips felt against mine. How his teeth pulled my bottom lip. How he laughed in the kiss. Even though it was done when we are drunk, it was still pretty awesome.

I felt the bed move and he turned around. He was asleep and moved closer to me. I loved that about Garret. He’d always move closer to me when we slept together. I smiled at him and pulled him closer. I wasn’t stopping myself this time.

I didn’t know if Garret let me kiss him because he liked me back or if he just wanted to see what it was like. Or maybe the fact that he’s drunk and doesn’t really register what he’s doing. I didn’t care. I finally got to kiss him and this gave me a little hope that maybe we could be something more than friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol. I did't feel right leaving it there. So I did the next chapter since it's a short one. It's just Dillon's thoughts is all. So there you! :D

Oh and thanks for the comments already guys. I wasn't expecting that. XD lol. I love my readers.