Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

It is now Friday night and there’s really only two days left of Spring break. I don’t want it to end, really. This week has been going so great and I feel like when school starts again, life is going to turn all sucky again.

When it was time to go home on Wednesday morning, I sat in the back with Garret. It was pretty early when we packed up and left, so we were still sleepy, because we stayed up all night the night before. So when we were on the highway, we got settled for the three drive to go home. Liam and Garret ended up falling asleep and I did too, but not so fast. Of course, I took this time to goggle at Garret’s sleeping figure. He really was beautiful. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to tell him that though.

I haven’t really talked to Liam or Garret since Wednesday, after Bill dropped me off. I guess I just wanted time to myself. I just wanted some time without any friends around or to socialize. I stayed mostly in my room after I came home. I picked back up on my writing. I’ve been drawing more than writing and it felt nice to write. I never have posted any of my stuff on the internet before, but I was on the computer today and I was surfing around. I made an account for this site called Tumblr. It’s like a blogging site and I thought it would be cool to share my drawings on there, because I thought that’s what it is used for: to share your stuff or blog. But when I took a picture and got ready to email it to my Tumblr, I hesitated. Maybe because the thought of strangers criticizing my works. But I posted a couple drawings anyway and looked around on it. I followed a couple people and signed out. I logged onto Facebook to see if I had any notifications. I saw where Chandler was in a relationship now. Who would want to go with him? I laughed and saw it was Sadie, the same girl that was flirting with Garret at a basketball game once. Good luck, Chandler.

I was looking up pictures of hummingbirds on Google images for motivation. I want to draw a bird right now. But I was interrupted by my little brother. He came in and sat beside me on my bed.

“Watcha doin’?” Sammy looked the laptop’s screen.

“Looking at pictures of birds. Hummingbirds to exact.”

“Oh.” His little smile faltered.

“What is it, bud?” I asked him. He looked like he wanted to say something.

He looked up at me and said, “I was just wondering if you could teach how to play catch.

Momma got me a glove today.” It was then I noticed the small glove he had.

I sighed, “Oh . . . well, we can play right now if you want.” He grinned at that and nodded.

I got my glove and a baseball and we headed out to the backyard. Since it was Sammy’s first time ever trying to catch a ball, it took a lot of time for him to even get the ball to touch the glove. During this little game of catch, I realized that I didn’t like playing baseball at all anymore. I’ve been down about it for a while now, and I’ve been thinking. I think I’m going to quit the team next week. I’m pretty sure Coach will be mad or upset, but I’m not going to push myself to play for the rest of the year. I’m pretty sure Garret will be sad that I’m quitting too, but hopefully he’ll understand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so this is basically just a filler to show that Dillon is wanting to quit when school starts again. To be honest, the next one is a filler too, but Garret's hanging out with his dad and he runs into Liam while they're out. But the chapters after that are pretty big. And there's really only seven or eight chapter left to write.

And I want to know what y'all think. How do you see this ending? Do you want a sequel? How do y'all picture Chandler? (Not just looks,but personality) XD Do y'all wnat more cute stuff like in the last chapters?

I just want to know what my readers think. Laura x