Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Dillon

When we got the form, we headed back. After we got our notes from Coach, we goofed around in the halls. We took advantage of the tardy pass and wasted even more time. We went to the snack machine and then we said ‘see you later’ and headed to our separate classes.

When I got to my 5th period, I was 15 minutes late. The teacher scowled at me for disrupting class. I had no friends in this class so I sat in the back and pulled out my writing/drawing book. Right now, I was drawing a bird’s eye view of a forest. I needed to work on the shading, but I didn’t feel like doing that right now. I turned to a new page and thought of something to draw or write. I looked around, trying to find something to motivate me.

Then that’s when I noticed that another student was staring at me. My eyebrows scrunched together at him.

“What?” I asked him. I didn’t really care if I was loud enough for everyone to hear me. I wasn’t in the mood for anyone’s shit.

“Is it true and you and Hannah breaking up? That she cheated on you with Cory Reynolds?” He asked me.

“Boys, be quiet.” The teacher warned us.

What the hell was he talking about? Me and Hannah didn’t break up. I texted Hannah about it real quick and went back to my drawing. I didn’t even care enough to pay attention to the lesson.

Hannah texted back later on that day. It said: Idk, people just trying to start crap.

I asked her: Well what about the cheating part?

She said: Again, people trying to start crap. I wouldn’t cheat on you.

For some reason, I didn’t really care if she ever did cheat on me. Sometimes, I wonder why I’m still with her. We get along great but I don’t know . . . She’s an awesome girl and everything but . . . I don’t think she’s what I want anymore.