Status: Finished. :)

From Teammates to Best Friends to Boyfriends?

Garret

“Uh. . .I gotta go. Be right back.” Dillon quickly got up from his chair. I watched as he walked in, leaving me alone with nothing but a fire to keep me entertained. I drank the rest of my water and threw the bottle it in the fire. I took my phone out and randomly took a picture of it.

After a while passes I start to wonder when Dillon was gonna come back. I decided to go inside and find him. I entered the kitchen and didn’t see him. I walked by the island in the middle and grabbed a beer and headed for the living room.

He was sitting with Liam on the couch and they were talking to a couple of girls. I walked over and grabbed their attention.

“Oh, hey Garret.” Liam smiles up at me.

“Hey.” After that, it got quiet between us and the girls. I started to feel like my presence wasn’t wanted here.

“Um. I’m gonna head home.” I turned around and had for the door.

“Want me to take you home?” I heard Dillon ask.

I turned around to see him standing up now.

“Nah.” I smiled. “I’ll manage.”

To be honest, I didn’t think I really could. I kept on losing my balance as I walked down the street. I feel down like five times! I’m pretty sure I had a bruise on my knee. I ended up walking myself to Dillon’s house. It was closer and my legs felt like they were about to give out any second. His parents were home and I got the spare key from under the plant on the porch and let myself in.

I walked up to his room and when I made contact with his bed I immediately fell asleep. In the middle of the night, I woke up because Dillon came in and jumped into his bed. He didn’t notice me.

“Garret?”

“Mm. . .Too loud.”

“What the hell you doing here?”

“I couldn’t walk the rest of the way to my house. Shut up, my head hurts.” I got comfortable again and listened as Dillon took off his shirt and tossed it. He laid down beside me and faced the other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Hoes!

Laura x