Status: New

Don't Fall Recklessly, Headlessly in Love With Me

The Twilight Hour (Prequel)

Heart just skipped a beat, when you looked at me

The stage is dark; the audience is hidden under a blanket of black. Slowly, the spotlight becomes brighter. It’s becoming brighter now; growing warmer every instance. Blair sees him standing on the side of the stage, watching and waiting. “The light is too bright! I can’t see!” He doesn’t move, doesn’t say anything. “I’m serious! I can’t focus, it’s so hot! The lights are making it really hot!” Still, he does nothing. “Chuck! Can you hear me? It’s really hot! Turn the lights off!” Chuck is still as stone. “Chuck! The lights are so hot! Like…. Fire!”

it was so late, a whispered fate

The flames suddenly appear, large and fierce. They overwhelm the room, growing closer to the stage every second. Blair backs away. She looks over to Chuck, but he isn’t standing there anymore. Now, he is laying on the ground, covered with blood. She tries to holler his name, but she can’t talk; she can’t move. Her vision fades, her eyes grow weak. The fire is inching closer, like a shark on the prowl. She frantically tries to move, to break free of whatever is holding her there, but she can’t shake it. She can’t breathe; can’t see; can’t call for help. What kind of hell is this?

it was so real, your eyes so real
♠ ♠ ♠
the italized text are lines from the song "Twilight Hour" by Still Corners. I wish I could add audio to this, because the song would REALLY make the scene.