Status: Slow but Active. Will only continue depending on comments.

Summer Camp Romance

Fullfilling A Dream

-Skylar-

Everyone has a dream. A dream to be successful
and live a fullfilling life til their time comes. As
kids, we dream about wanting to be a firefighter, police officer, vet, doctor, and some even the President of the United States when we grow up. Anyway, that's what normal people would dream about. Myself on the other hand, I'm not exactly what you'd call 'normal' and neither is my family.

I come from a very freaky dicky family. My dad was raised by a rodeo clown and a kids party planner while my mom was raised by fire breather and fitness trainer. Odd couples if you ask me. My dad grew up to be a music teacher. He teaches piano, violin, saxophone, and surprisingly the man can shred on a guitar. He considers himself the Jimi Hendrix of his time. Clearly he's trippin. My mom grew up to be an art teacher at a local college here in Texas. She's pretty known for her abstract gothic-like artwork. People never expect those types of paintings from her, considering she has pagent like looks and features. So those are my parents that brought me to this big beautiful mess up world.

Growing up, I always stood out that others. Due to my mom's fasination of the gothic trend, I always wore dark colors. I didn't really think much of cause well my mom dressed me and I never really cared much about it. When I was a kid, I didn't wanna be the president, a firefighter, or police officer. I wanted to be a musician. I wanted to stand in front of thousands of people and pretty much own the stage I'd stand on. Kids my age thought I was crazy. They'd always pick on me and tease me for being different. I tried not to let the bullying get to me but sometimes, it was just too hard. It eventually all stopped when seventh grade came around. When I met my best friend Alexis Marie Lawson aka Alex. She shared the same dream as me. She wanted to be the female Travis Barker of our generation. The girl could freaking bang, on the drums that is. Her and I then created a two people band, kinda like The White Stripes.

Our duo soon became a quartet once we were in high school. During our sophmore year of high school, Alex and I met Tyler Moon and Luke Spencer. One night after coming in second place at the school talent show, both juniors at the time approached us and praised us on our performance. At that moment, a friendship began to blossom. Towards the end of our sophmore and junior years, Silver Hearts was born. Alex played drums of course, I sang lead vocals and rhythm guitar, Luke took lead guitar, and Tyler sand back vocals and played bass. It was pure perfection to our ears. We started off playing cover songs from bands such as Green Day, Blink 182, The Runaways, Foo Fighters, ya know bands of that nature. We soon began writing our own music and now here we are at our late teens and early twentys turning cross country, doing the one thing we all wanted to do.

This summer is gonna be the biggest highlight of our lives. We were asked to play the biggest summer camp any punk rock band could ever dream about playing. The place where bands like Simple Plan, The Used, Pennywise, Mest, MxPx, and many more have played. This is when you know you've finally made it. Warped Tour, here we come!
♠ ♠ ♠
New All Time Low Story!
I'll only update this depending on feedback so please leave comments.
Any questions, msg me or comment.
I'll answer them if possible.