Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

Felix

~Felix~
Rush hour was finally hour and so was his shift. It was a long week for Felix. Both of his jobs have been kicking him in the ass. It was tough for a 17 year old. Yes he still considered himself a kid because one day he felt that he should be able to be a kid. But right now fooling around wasn’t an option. He had school to deal with as well. Luckily it was a weekend so he had time to rest, if his siblings would allow him to. Taking care of them always kept him busy. He didn’t have time for a girlfriend nor di he had the extra money to take care of one. Felix was a boy playing the role of a man. He was playing the role of the guy that left his mother with a shit load of debt. He was playing the role of his father.

Felix made it home and landed on his floor with a thud. At least he didn’t have to share a room like the others did. Felix was to tired to move. HE closed his eyes and fell straight to sleep.

“Felix. Felix!” His mom called his name. Her groaned and rolled over and looked at the ceiling. A couple of seconds later there was a knock on the door. “Come in,” Felix said. His mother always respected his space. So Felix loved the fact that she didn’t burst into the room without knocking. He smiled at his mother. He adored her so much. She smiles back at him. “Were you asleep?” She asked. Felix shakes is head. “Naw,” He answered. She shakes her head at him. “Yes you were. I can see carpet marks on your face,” She said. Felix laughs at that. “Well I’m going to let you sleep. I just wanted to see your face,” She said. This was one of the reasons why Felix worked so hard at everything he did. He mother deserved it. “Okay mom,” He responds. Seleste bends down and kisses Felix for head. She rubs the spot and the leaves the room. Felix smiles and gets off the floor and lays on his bed. A slight dizziness takes over him and he coughs. After a couple of seconds coughing Felix rolls over goes back to sleep. Not knowing that the house they live in has black mold growing in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
im introducing SOME of my characters............