Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

Derrik

~Derrik~
The drug rushed through his body. His heart pace raced. And everything became slow and calm. It made he life which was so fucked up seemed okay. He smiled because he loved the feeling the drug gave him. The sense of security and the knowledge of knowing that every time he shoot up the feeling would always be there. But, there was a down side to his addiction. His girlfriend Vila visited everyday to beg him to go to rehab. He cared for her deeply and even loved her. But when he tried to stay away from the drug his body was in so much pain. Derrik knew that this made him weak. But he couldn’t help himself. He needed the drug. Derrik knew that around 5 after Vila’s shift she would be knocking at the door. He stared at his clock. 4:32 to it read in bright green letters to him. Derrik sat up and looked about the room. He needed to clean up while his brain still functioned correctly.

There was a knock at the door at 5:01. He knew it was Vila. He slowly got up and unlocked the door. Sometimes he couldn’t understand her. He gave her a key and yet she still knocked at the door. He shook his head at her as she walked past him and flopped on the couch. Of course she came with food. She always made sure that he was fed. “Here I brought Italiano,” She said in her Spanish accent. The Spanish twang in her words always made Derrik melt. Everything about Vila smelled of sexy and exotic. This made Derrik wonder why she haven’t left him yet. But, then again Vila had the biggest heart. Derrik leaned over and kissed Vila catching her off guard but that didn’t last long. Vila responded back to the kiss deepening it. Derrik slide his hands up her shirt cupping one of her breast. Vila suddenly drew back breath slidly heavy. “Eat first,” Vila said. Derrik sighs and did what he was told. He took a bite slowly. “Its good,” He said with his mouth full of food.

After they ate Vila allowed Derrik to do what ever he wanted. For now the drug seemed to be far off somewhere. His attention was strictly on Vila. Which made her happy. He kissed her softly but hastily took off her shirt. Her skin was a nice light brown. And it smelled of soap and Vila’s unique scent. He kissed her stomach and unlatched her bra. His mouth found one of her delicate breast. She moaned as she felt him suck on her nipple. Things were getting heated but, then Vila head snapped up as she heard the door open and Derrik’s friend Milo call his name. Vila pulled her shirt over her head and tucked her bra under the couch. “Damn I should have lock the door,” Derrik said to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
the first four chapters will be short so excuse the shortness! lol please comment and subscribe!