Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

Madine

~Madine~
Madine was tired and her body was sore. The last guy she handled, handled her roughly. She had bruises on her waste. The guy had a nice firm grip there. She winced as she walked to her shower. Her apartment was the only clean about her. Madine knew that she wasn’t a pure girl. She knew that what she did made her damned. She knew that she could never be as clean as the apartment she lived in ever again. From years of being a prostitute, the pity boat then long sailed away. The only thing that was on Madine’s mind was to survive. She shook her head and cut on the water. It was warm and she easily stripped naked as she was so use to doing. The water ran over her body easing some of the pain she felt. She was as sore as the first time she had sex. That was when she thought it was special that the after math didn’t matter. Madine shook her head. Enough with the thoughts she said to her self.

The shower calmed Madine a bit. She was still pissed at the guy who didn’t give two shits that she was still a human being. Although Madine knew she was scum that didn’t mean that he had to treat her that way. Madine opened the fridge and took out the milk. It was still fresh because after about 3 days it was time to buy a new one because she loved cereal that much. She poured her a bowl and sat on her couch. She took a bite and looked down at the table. Her story was halfway finished. This was one of the things that she knew she didn’t degrade her self in. Writing was her life. It was the essence of beauty itself. She smiled at her last couple of sentences. “His eyes were the color of dark chocolate. They were intense and warm at the same time. I wanted to melt into his eyes,” She read what she wrote aloud. She nods her head. Yes she thought. The stories she wrote was what Madine thought of. Here in her stories she was in control. She didn’t have to worry about being judged and looked down on. She finished her bowl. She picked up her notebook and pen but as she began to write there was a knock on the door. “Damnit!” Madine said to herself. She looked through the peephole and saw a good standing there. Upon closer inspection the girl was crying and bloody. Madine unlocked the door and pulled it open. “Oh my goodness are you okay?” Madine asked. Madine couldn’t understand that out of all the addresses in her lot why the girl chose hers? She shook her head it didn’t matter. The girl stumbled and Madine caught her. The girl clung on to her like she was someone she knew. The girl sobbed into her arms. Madine was familiar with this hurt so she allowed the girl to cry until she couldn’t cry anymore.

After a little while the girl calmed down. Madine closed the door and went straight to the point. “Now that you have calmed down, what on earth happened to you?” Madine asked. The girl swallows. “I just couldn’t take him beating me anymore,” She said. Madine sighs. “Your not in any kind of trouble are you?” Madine asked. The girl shakes her head. “Whats your name?” Madine ask. The girl wipes at her face. “Its Tina,” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is my final character for the story....it will not be any new characters not unless they cohort with the main characters......