Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

A stong spirit

~Derrick~
Derrick somehow managed to pay the bills this month like he always did. He didn’t rely on Vila to pay the bills. No, he was still a man and not a druggy at the end of the day. Derrick still had pride in him not, a quality that s found in most drug users. He didn’t do things that made him so low. He heard stories and actually saw how some drug heads actually have sex and do other things for a fix. His friend Milo even done things that a straight man would not do. Derrick you could say was clear in the head even if it was affected by drugs. “You have a strong spirit,” Milo said one time to him. “Not strong enough if I’m an addict,” Derrick replied. But no matter the situation Derrick felt that one day he could beat his weakness. That one day he could be sober and clear in the head completely 100%.
~Vila~
A sigh managed out of her lips at work today. Vila was such an energetic person that it was rare for her to feel tired or lazy. People couldn’t understand how at was necessary to deal with Derrick. Ah, Derrick. He was her sun as she was the moon. Yeah he had an addiction but, that didn’t mean he was bad. He never once lashed out at her like some addicts do. To some people Derrick would seem normal but, Vila knew him and knew what he did. He was addicted it was clear but, yet he still had a strength about him that kept Vila hanging on. If they could get through this then Vila was sure that they could get through anything. Vila smiled as the phone rang. She answered it. “Hello this is Mr. Wades office. Are you calling to make an appointment?” Vila asked the person on the other line. Her job wasn’t that hard so why was she so tired? After she hung up the phone her stomach growled. She craved for a burger right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been a while i know but i hope you like this little chapter...sorry its short ill update soon...please comment and subscribe ill do the same..... :)