Status: going.......going......going.......

Tough pill to swallow

Suzanne and Felix

~Suzanne and Felix~
~Suzanne~
It felt weird to Suzanne to continue her life without Bett. Her days weren’t filled with laughter. Better yet it wasn’t filled with anything. She dragged on through the day like a robot. Her body was mechanically going through the emotions. At work sometimes her co-workers asked her questions. They asked if she was okay of if Bett recovered yet. The same answer slipped through her lips every time. “Yes I’m fine,” Suzanne would lie. It didn’t matter if she told them the truth anyways because it wouldn’t change anything.
~Felix~
Felix stretched and yawned. He was able to punch out early because it was slow. Although he didn’t like the idea on losing money he decided to punch out anyways. His body needed rest and he couldn’t get rid of the cold. He coughed and sighed. No matter how much he made sure to eat healthy the cold never seem to go away. He took a gulp of his orange juice. Vitamin C is always the best solution for sickness.
~Suzanne~
Life didn’t matter anymore to Suzanne. She left work and found herself walking to the local park. It was dark and quiet and Suzanne liked it that way. She took off her heals and walked bare foot on the grass. It was soft and made little rustle sounds as she continued to walk. She made a decision. Suzanne was in the pit of depression. “Who knows when Bett would get out the coma?” She asked to no one in particular. She opened her purse and took out her Swiss army blade. She nodded to herself. She slides the knife across her wrist and burned and her blood felt warm and runny as it dripped and hit the grass.
~Felix~
Felix decided to take a stroll through the park. It was a warm day and getting off early made him happy. He cut through the field to sit on a swing but noticed a figure on the ground. He walked over and discovered it was a woman. Even though it was dark Felix could see something dark against the grass. “Miss? Miss are you alright?” He asked her. When she didn’t respond Felix figured that she was hurt. He crouched down and shook her. She did not move. “Miss?” He asked again. No answer. Felix lifted her body and felt something slick on his hands. It was sticky and when Felix brought it up to his face to see he saw that it was red. Blood? He looked at the woman again and saw that her wrists were slit open. “Whoa!” Felix exclaimed. He dialed 9-1-1 with his bloody fingers.
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry its short but finals are coming up I have to study hard... comment and subscribe :)