Unbreak me, unchain me

Chapter 6

MAYA’S POINT OF VIEW

I would never believe what was happening. My dream had just came true, I had met my idols and, in addition, I was there with my best friend. I couldn’t believe they had just invited us to spend the night with them, as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Additionally, Brian was smiling at me all the time, and he was killing me but I acted as if I didn’t care at all. It was so difficult to act that way, but I had the feeling that I was doing it alright. Alice was always behaving in an admirable way, we were doing it perfectly.

Unfortunately for us and our eyes, Matt got dressed and we started talking about lots of different things. When we have spent a couple of hours there, we started running out of food. Johnny ate a fucking lot, it was weird to see such a small body eat as much as he did.

- Hey, we’re running out of supplies here. Johnny is such a fucking wolverine, man! –said Zacky, hitting Johnny.

- You already know that when we finish playing I’m hungry. It’s your fault, you should have bought more food. –Johnny answered, while he defended himself and hit Zacky back.

- Okay then, why don’t we continue with all this in my house? –suggested Jimmy- it’s a little bit far from here, but I have loads of food and drinking. –he added, with a mischievous smile in his lips.

- Cool, but we won’t leave late, ok? In a week or so we must go back to university… –I explained.

- Gosh, I had forgotten about it, god dammit! Let’s not think about that shit now –said Alice.
The guys seemed shocked by our comments.

- But wait… How old are you two? –Brian asked out loud what they all seemed to wonder.

- We’re 20 and we’re turning 21 this year. Is there anything wrong? –said Alice, a little bit frightened.

- I thought you were older –answered Matt, laughing. Oh, God, his dimples…

- Well, no. We are only 20 –I repeated, irritated.

- Let’s go Jimmy’s houseeeeeeeeeeeeeee! –Johnny cut the tense atmosphere, he wanted to leave to eat even more food.

Everyone went with their own cars, but Matt insisted in taking Alice and I got in Jimmy’s car. It was a long trip, but Jimmy started making nonsense and I did it too, so in the end it was not that long. We got on really well, we laughed and the atmosphere was clearly relaxed. I couldn’t help wondering what was Alice doing, meanwhile, in the car of the man of her dreams.

- What’s wrong? Am I getting you bored? I’m talking to you and you just stare at nowhere.

- Me? What the fuck are you talking about Jimmy, I was listening to you –I lied.

- Yesyesyes, sure, what did I just say, then? –he asked raising his eyebrows.

- Uhm… this… youknow… –I didn’t know what to answer- hey, but look at the road, man, do you want us to crash, or? –I distracted him and grabbed his face in order to make him look straight forward to the road.

Finally, we arrived at Huntington Beach. Jimmy’s house was enormous. Enormous wasn’t enough to describe it. It had only one floor, but the garden was huge and there also was a big swimming pool. It was so late, but I didn’t want to sleep, I wanted to have fun.

The others arrived a bit later. Meanwhile, I helped Jimmy to prepare the food and drinking. When we all reunited, the real party started. They told jokes, said silly things, drank…

- Don’t you drink, girls? –asked Zacky, while he drank some vodka.

- Ugh no, I don’t know, I’ve never tried, but I don’t think I wanna –I said, although I didn’t want to seem a weirdo.

- I do have tried it, but I don’t like it at all –answered Alice.

- Then today we are going to change that. You, Maya, try this –said Brian, filling his glass with vodka and giving it to me. –and you –he said pointing at Alice- I am going to prepare a cocktail and you are going to love it.

- Brian, they’re going to think you want to make them drunk and do god knows what kind of things, man –said Matt, joking. Brian laughed.

- Oh, they would love that –he said, winking at me and Alice. To hide that he was completely right, I quickly said, without even thinking:

- Oh, no, thanks –and I giggled nervously. Alice looked at me, stunned. Brian seemed hurt.

- Whoooaah! The first girl that rejects Brian! –yelled Johnny, who already was a little bit drunk. Zacky, who was kind of drunk but not that much, hit Johnny. –Hey you bastard! Why the fuck are you hitting me now?

I stopped looking at them, Brian was taking Alice to the kitchen to prepare the cocktail for her. I took a drink of my vodka, I was starting to get too nervous again and needed to get uninhibited.

- Wow, you mad! What are you doing, drinking that much for the first time? –said Matt. I truly shouldn’t have done that, because I started feeling dizzy a few seconds later.

- Let me help you –I reclined in him and I sat at the couch where Zacky and Johnny were still fighting. Some laughing was heard, it came from the kitchen, where Brian and Alice were.

- Me wants more, please –I said giving my glass to Jimmy, who was holding the bottle of vodka.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! Leave your comment!