Status: in process :)

Dashed Hopes

chapter 2

Oli made sure he got up early the next morning so he could be at the airport to get his cousin. It was only eight in the morning and he had to leave by at least nine thirty if he wanted to get to the airport by eleven thirty for when her plane got in. It only took about an hour an hour and ten minutes to get their but you never know about morning traffic. Oli sighed, drinking his coffee as he made his way back upstairs to have a quick shower and get dressed.

Matt threw a pillow over his head as he instantly regretted letting Lee spend the night. All he wanted to do was sleep. He growled quietly, throwing the pillow over at Lee, who sat on the edge of his bed talking on the phone, before sitting up entirely. “Can’t you go somewhere else and yap on the phone, Lee?” he asked, rubbing his eyes, looking over at the clock and realized that it was only quarter after eight in the morning. “Jeez Lee. Its eight fifteen in the morning. Shut up” With that said Matt walked out of his room, bringing a pillow and blanket with him and fell back asleep on the couch.

Oli wrapped a towel around himself before walking out of the bathroom and into his room to find some clean clothes to wear for the day. He finally decided on just a plain white shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and walked out of his room and into the living area where he found Matt passed out on the couch. He laughed to himself quietly as he looked up at the clock that was nailed onto the wall and saw that the time read eight forty five.
He opened the fridge to grab something to eat but just ended up standing there for a moment and then turned around, closing the fridge door and throwing his hands up into the air. “great, no food.”
He pulled out his phone and immediately opened up notes and wrote down “go grocery shopping” on his list of things to do for the day. It wasn’t a big list. Right now all it consisted of doing was getting Zavy and Sky from the airport and now going grocery shopping. He didn’t want to have no food and have his cousin come and their… well…be no food.
He walked over to the counter, poured himself another cup of coffee and stuck it in the microwave to heat up. He didn’t feel like making a brand new pot. Oli did his best to make sure the place looked at least a little decent for when his cousin got here and he tried his best to make some of the place at least a little baby proof although their was not much he could do. He didn’t know what to do. None of the guys really knew what was going at the moment and he didn’t really plan on telling them anything either until Zavy got their because he knew that they would all just think he was kidding around or something. They would just think he is going out to get some girl and bring her back to the house. He did that quite a bit but this time was different. He was going to get his cousin and her kid.
Oli was so lost in thought about everything going on that he didn’t even notice Lee walk into the kitchen until he heard a smash. Oli jumped. “what the fuck mate?” he stood up from his seat at the table and looked at Lee who just stood their.

Lee tried to hold back the laughter that bit at him inside as he accidently dropped a plate and scared Oli. He didn’t know Oli was in their until he heard Oli jump. “I accidently dropped it. Chill out mate” was all Lee could say before he broke out into a fit of laughter, walking out of the kitchen.

“Just… clean it up or something” Oli walked over to the microwave and grabbed his cup of coffee and walked back out into the living room and put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket. It was slightly cold outside and was still somewhat early in the morning. He walked over to matt and slapped his ass once, “Yo, Matt”

Matt jumped, a little confused for a moment before he realised that he was awake and on the couch still. He looked up at Oli, sitting up on the couch and rubbed his eyes, “what?”

“I’m going out for a bit. I wont be back until later, do you want anything?” Oli zipped up his jacket and put on his other shoe, grabbing his keys from the shelf by the telly.

Matt put his head in his hands and continued rubbing his eyes for a moment longer before looking back up at Oli and said “Yeah. Can you grab me a pack of cigarettes and I don’t know, a bag of chips or something? I’ll pay you back mate” he lay back down on the couch, grabbed the remote for the telly off the coffee table and began flipping through the channels to find something to watch.

“sounds good. I’ll be back later” Oli walked out of the house and over to his car and climbed in and began his drive to the airport to get his cousin. he hoped that Zavy had brought a car seat with her for skyler because he forgot until now that he did not have one. Why would he have one? He could always just go and pick one up right now but he figured, its Zavy, she’s most likely to have brought one with her.
Zavy picked up Skyler from the seat and carried him off the plane and down the big hallway thing towards the luggage area. She sighed. Zavy had never been so happy to be back on the ground. She was not afraid of flying or anything it’s just those eight and a half hours of flying was truly tiring. She gave Skyler a kiss before carefully placing him in one of the carts as they waited for the luggage to come around.
She smiled to herself as she stood in her spot and looked around the airport. Or looked around at what she could see of the airport. The last time she was here was when she was no older than seven years old. That’s when she moved to Canada with her mom. It was right after her dad died. Her mom wanted to get away, start fresh and whatever. But instead of starting fresh, everything just ended up going downhill even more from there. Her mom got into drugs and started drinking a lot more to the point where she became an alcoholic. Her mom started selling her body for money and even tried getting Zavy into doing it a few times to. Luckily she managed to run. The first time her mom, Caren, tried selling her for money she was only twelve years old. That’s the first time that Zavy started talking to a counsellor. She managed to escape before her mom could even grab her.
When Zavy was just barely thirteen years old is when she started smoking weed. Gone into it by pure pressure at first. Everyone of her so called “friends” were smoking it. At fourteen, her mom tried forcing her, again, to have sex for money and again Zavy managed to escape. She ended up leaving and didn’t go home until three months later when the police found her. Her poor excuse for a mother had filed a missing persons report. She didn’t want to go home but she had no choice. The police never believed her about what she said about her mom.

“Mummum”
Zavy snapped back to reality as the sounds of her sons cry filled the air around her. She looked down at the small child before picking him up and giving him kisses. “I know baby” she cooed, wiping away his tears with a tissue before wiping his nose. Skyler jerked his head back like most babies do when they get their noses wiped. “we’re almost done here my boy”

She placed skyler back down in the cart as the luggage tracks began to move and out came everyones luggage. She stepped forwards as hers came into sight and she quickly grabbed at them, placing them onto the cart as quick as she could before she turned around and once again scanned the room for her cousin.
She looked around for a tall, dark haired, tattooed body boy. “he can’t be that hard to miss”.
Oli shut his car off and climbed out, shutting the door behind himself before he walked into the airport. “She should be here by now” he said quietly to himself as he walked over to the arrivals section which was way over on the other side of the airport. Why did he not park closer?
It seemed to take him forever to get over but once he did, he smiled to himself as he immediately spotted his cousin and his nephew. He watched for a moment as Zavy was faced the opposite way, standing on her tip toes, looking for him. He smiled even bigger as he walked up to her. It’s been a while since he’s seen her. “I can never be that hard to miss” he said suddenly, smile wide, as he wrapped his arms around his cousin from behind.

Zavy jumped a little and almost screamed as a pair of arms were suddenly wrapped around her. She smiled widely to herself as she recognized the voice and hands. “Oli!” she almost screamed in excitement, turning around and jumping onto her cousin, wrapping her legs around him. “Oli, ive missed you so much!” she kept hugging him. She didn’t want to let go.

Oli grabbed onto his cousin and let a small chuckle, smile never leaving his face, as he hugged her tightly back, kissing her head a couple of times before placing her back down on the ground. “Ive missed you a fucking shit ton!” he replied, hugging her again before a sudden little noise filled the air. Oli looked down at his little nephew sitting in the cart. Could his smile get any bigger? “Look at him, he’s gotten so big since I last saw him”

Zavy laughed a little as she picked Skyler up from the cart and handed him over to Oli. “He was also only six months old the last time you saw him. He’s 15 months old now”
Skyler looked at his mom like he was about to cry. “Its okay baby” Zavy said, giving him a kiss and then taking hold of the cart as they began to walk.

Oli gladly took skyler from her and lightly laughed at the little face he made like he was about to cry. “He’s so cute. Hey are you hungry?”

She looked ahead of her and thought about it for a moment before finally deciding she was hungry, “yeah lets go eat something. Airplane food doesn’t do much. Its disgusting” she thought back for a moment at the little airplane food she did eat. It was disgusting. Skyler seemed to like some of it though. “Dammit Oli, why did you have to park all the way on the other side of the airport. That’s so you”

Oli smiled, still holding onto skyler as they walked out of the airport and over to his car. He did park a little ways away and it took them almost fifteen minutes to get to his car. He asked himself the same question. He handed skyler back to her and popped open the trunk, gently placing Zavy’s luggage inside before closing it up and opening the back door to help Zavy with the carseat that she brought. “I was hoping you brought one because I didn’t have one”

“I figured you wouldn’t have one. Unless you have kids and I just know about any of them” Zavy joked as she buckled Skyler into his car seat before climbing into the front passengers seat and off they went.

“It’s a bit of a ride back to my place. About an hour and twenty minutes. But I thought we would go and grab a bite to eat first since we’re both hungry” and as if on cue, his stomach growled quite loud and they both laughed. “Oh and just to warn you, matt probably has everyone over”

Zavy’s stomach growled to and she smiled. All you could hear was the sounds of their stomachs growling. She looked up at Oli, “Matt?”

Oli rolled the window down all the way and pulled out a cigarette from his pack, lit it up and took a drag before quickly looking over at Zavy and then back at the road as he drove. “Matt. I’ve told you about him. He’s my best mate and my room mate. He’s probably got Vegan, Jona and I know Lee is already over their. But don’t worry, you’re going to love them. They’re all pretty awesome guys”
♠ ♠ ♠
ALRIGHT

NOW


so I know its been a few days since I last posted the
[bold]FIRST CHAPTER!


i just, im not going to make up some stupid excuse as to why i didnt post sooner. to be honest, I just wasnt in the mood. BUT now I am so yeah. Hope you liked

CHAPTER TWO!


thank you to the one person who subscribed, I love you dearly and I hope you stayed subscribed <3 you mean alot to me.

ALSO, comments would be really nice. please let me know if I should keep tis story or not. YES? NO? let me know what you think, please? if you want another update :)