Tearing Love Apart

Coffee

Amanda's P.O.V.

"Have a good day sweetie, I'll pick you up later!" I smiled, kissing Sophia's cheek before she walked into the classroom.

I smiled as I walked towards my car, excited to see Jake for coffee. I drove quickly to the small coffee shop and saw Jake waiting in his car in the parking lot. I parked next to him and smiled over at the young man.

"Hey!" I smiled, walking over to him.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked.

"Good." I smiled, and for once, not lying.

We ordered our drinks and when the woman told us the price, I started to take out my wallet before feeling a hand on mine. "Hey, don't worry, I got it." He smiled at me and my heart melted.

We sat, talked, and drank our coffee for about an hour. Not once did the fact that he was a famous actor come into our conversation.

"So, you said you were married..." Jake said.

I sighed, "Yeah...with a five year old daughter."

"You don't seem to thrilled about it." He noticed, playing with the lid on his coffee.

"I love my daughter more than anything. But, my husband just...he's not the guy I fell in love with when I was 22. He's changed. And I don't know why." I explained.

Jake nodded thoughtfully. "Are you only staying with him for your daughter?" He asked.

Without any hesitation, I nodded.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do but...that's not going to make things easier on your daughter. I promise." He said.

"I know...it's just...hard right now." I said. Jake nodded, showing he understood.

He leaned across the table, "I'm crazy about you, you know that?"

I smiled, "Oh really?"

Jake grinned, "Mhmm. I don't want this to seem like a booty call or anything like that because I do genuinely have feelings for you but...I really wish I could kiss you right now."

Without thinking twice, I leaned forward and he pressed his soft lips against mine. The sad thing is, I can't remember the last time I was kissed. My husband never touches me unless it's in an abusive manner.

I smiled against his lips and pulled away. "Let's go somewhere." I smiled.

Jake grinned and we both decided to head to my house seeing as it was closer and Jim wouldn't be home for another six hours.

Jake pulled me against him, kissing me and running his tongue along mine. I moaned lightly and tugged at his hair. I pulled him into my bedroom. The bedroom my husband and I had made love in multiple times. Though, I couldn't remember the last time.

We stripped each other as quick as possible, getting down to nothing. I stroked his hard cock as he rubbed my clit.

"Jake...fuck me." I moaned.

He smiled and thrust into me easily. I moaned loudly. It had been too long. "Unggg, Jake!"

"Fuck, you're so tight." He groaned against my neck.

The bed creaked and rocked as Jake drilled into me. He licked and sucked my nipple while squeezing and rolling the other.

"J-jake, I'm close! Ahh!" I moaned. He rubbed my clit roughly as my hips thrusted up to meet his.

"Aman-fuck, oh god!"

"Jake!" I moaned as both of us hit our peaks.

Jake's thrusts slowed down and he soon pulled out of me. "That was amazing. I needed that." I smiled, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I really do like you. This wasn't just for sex. I promise." He smiled, running his hand over my cheek.

"I like you too. A lot. It's just...my husband." I explained.

"I know...but...what if we kept it a secret."

I thought about it for a minute. Jake and Sophia, at the moment, were the only good things I had. They both made me happy. I didn't love Jim anymore.

"I like the sounds of that." I smiled, kissing him in agreement.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is short, I know but I didn't want to go much further.
COMMENTS! :)