Tearing Love Apart

You are the only exception

Amanda's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, feeling even more exhausted. My body ached from everything that happened the night before. I looked next to me in bed and I saw Sophia sleeping soundly against Jake's chest. I smiled, my heart melting at the scene in front of me.

Quietly, I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to make Jake and Sophia breakfast. It's the least I can do, seeing as how he is letting us stay in his house.

As I was busy making up the batter for pancakes, I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smiled when I recognized them to be Jake's muscular arms. I smiled and turned around. His hair was a mess, he still looked sleepy, but yet he still managed to be adorable.

Jake kissed me, "Mmm, I was gonna make you breakfast in bed...looks like you beat me to it, though."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Sorry....wanna finish them?"

Jake grinned and pushed me aside, ordering me to go sit down while he finished the pancakes. We made small talk, avoiding what happened the night before, before we heard small footsteps make their way into the kitchen.

Sophia sniffled, "Mommy, I had an accident." I immediately felt worried.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I throwed up." She cried.

"I'll go clean it up and you can give her a bath." Jake responded.

"No, Jake, it's fine. I can clean it up."

"Amanda, I"ll do it." Jake said, giving me a look to quit arguing, and then smirking.

I sighed, "C'mon, Soph." I lead the little girl upstairs and into Jake's bathroom. I filled the tub with water and started washing her hair.

"This smells funny." She said, smelling the shampoo Jake uses.

"That's because it's for boys, honey." I chuckled.

"I don't wanna smell like a boy!" She cried.

"You won't. I promise." I smiled.

"Are we staying here forever?" She asked quietly.

"I don't know yet, honey. I'm still trying to figure it all out." I explained.

"I like it here." Sophia smiled.

"Me too." I replied softly.

I got Sophia changed into different clothes and she was off to go play with Jake's dogs. Jake and I laid on the couch together, happily watching the little girl play with Atticus and Boo.

"I'm glad you two are here." Jake whispered in my ear, followed by a kiss.

"I am too." I smiled at him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Jake grinned and wrapped his arms around my torso and started tickling my sides, causing laughter to erupt.

"J-j-jake! S-s-stop!" I cried. He had me pinned down beneath him now. One of his hands held both my wrists above my head while the other tickled my sides.

"Jakey, what are you doin' to Mommy?!" Sophia giggled.

"Do you wanna help, Soph?" He offered.

Without any hesitation, Sophia ran over and joined in with Jake.

"Say uncle!" Jake laughed.

"U-u-uncle!" I giggled.

They both stopped and we were all left on the couch, nothing but our loud breathing left to hear. Sophia quietly sat on Jake's lap and played with his fingers contently. It must have relaxed her because moments later, she was asleep. Jake carefully brought her upstairs in his newly made bed.

He came back downstairs and flopped his body on top of mine. "Ugh." I huffed. He chuckled and moved so he was on his side, his back against the couch.

"Love you." He murmured, kissing me tenderly.

I smiled, "I love you too."

Jake pulled me closer to his chest and brought me into a deep kiss, his tongue licking my bottom lip. I wasn't about to open up yet though, I wanted to tease him. I could tell he was getting irritated because his hands gave my thigh a squeeze. Finally, I opened my mouth for him and his tongue dove in. I sighed in contentment.

I ran my hands down his back and started playing with the hem of his dark gray t-shirt, before slipping it over his head. He kissed and sucked my neck as I ran my hands over his broad chest and muscular arms.

One of his hands ran through my hair while the other made work of my shirt. Our bare chests pressed against each other.

"Jake, please." I murmured into his lips. I'm not sure why, but I just wanted him as close as possible at that moment.

He started hurrying up after that, quickly removing my pants while I slipped off his jeans and boxers. He licked and sucked one of my nipples while squeezing and rolling the other, only to receive a quiet moan.

I reached down between us and stroked his dick, getting him ready for what was about to happen.

"I need you." I moaned, running my fingers through his dark hair.

"You've got me, baby. Promise." He sighed.

Jake spread my legs as far as they would go and positioned himself at my entrance. Our eyes met, and never once left each other as he pushed himself inside of me, inch by inch.

Once he was all the way in, he pulled almost all the way out, only to thrust back in, causing both of our jaws to drop and let out quiet moans.

Jake propped himself up by resting his arms on either side of my head, playing with my hair and kissing me while thrusting tenderly inside of me.

"Mmm, Jake. More." I moaned.

"Tell-mmm fuck- tell me what you want, baby." He moaned, his eyes still never leaving mine.

"Harder!" I moaned, my nails digging into his strong shoulders.

Jake started thrusting deeper and harder as requested, causing me to cry out in pleasure. He sat up a little, used the couch as leverage and thrust deeper inside of me, if even possible.

"Oh my god, Jake, yes!"

A line of obscenities escaped his sweet lips as he humped me. "Wann-fuck-switch?" He asked. I nodded. He flipped us over, like a champ and we continued where we left off.

He held on to my hips as I rode him fast and hard.

"Oh god, baby, yes. C'mon, ride me. Yes!" He moaned.

"S-spank me." I moaned.

Jake brought his hand back and spanked my ass, turning me on even more. I moaned as he did it again, and again, and again.

"Make me cum, Jake." I moaned, flipping us over for the last time.

There was no rhythm after that, but one thing that did remain the same was the fact that our eyes never left each other.

"Say my name." Jake moaned. I found out he loved his name used. And not just Jake.

"Oh, god, Jacob! Mmm! I'm so close! Make me cum Jacob!" I moaned.

"Fuck!" Jake moaned, his face red and sweat rolling down his forehead.

He rubbed my clit causing me tighten around him. We both hit our peaks at the same time, our eyes never leaving one another.

"Jake!" I moaned.

He fell down on top of me, smiling happily as we both fought to catch our breath. After a few moments, Jake moved so I could lay on him. I breathlessly smiled and kissed his perfect lips.

"That was perfect." I murmured.

"Just like you." He grinned before we both fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, PLEASE :)