Status: Open

Joplin Public Monster School.

Stitches

I went to the nurse and she soon called my parents. I just wanted to time travel back and prevent all of this. I was going to be normal, until this happened. I stood up and looked in a mirror. I was my nice skinny jeans Dr. Martens and boat neck shirt covered in my own blood. The teacher stitched my cheek, I now had half a Glasgow smile. Great. I looked at my hands. At my wrists, my flesh stopped, replaced by the leather and buckles that was also stitched to my skin. The leather then lead to metal plates , then to scissors for fingers. "Sweetie!" my abnormally beautiful mother crooned to me. I held out my scissors for hands and she still tried to hug me. I stood up and walked away. "I just wanna go home." I said , on the verge of tears. "Not possible." then walked in the principle. She was a witch and looked normal. She then finished talking, "We have your schedule, and you need to stay. You just got your powers, and now need to strike while the irons hot." she said and handed me a list of classes if didn't even know existed.

Awhile,after and I'm on my way to 5 period, Voodoo. I used to have all ware wolf classes since that's the most common creature, but now that I'm a child of the Dark, that means I also loose my friends. All of them. Since, werewolves and Dark children are enemies, so I'm now an enemy. I tapped on the door since I still had my scissor hands and the doormen swung open. I heard everyone gasp. "It's that human chick?!" "Demon? Vampire? Priestess?" "No, something else..." I heard the murmurs among me. "Hayley Vega." I stated and the teacher sat me in the front of the class.

"Here, sit in front. We need to examine you." I sat on a stood and face the class. Most of my class mates had all black eyes, we're pale and seemed mean. Only a few looked alive. "I'm willing to try first." said a pale boy that looked a little like a young Marilyn Manson. He had grey eyes and raw red rings around them, with shaggy black hair with a side and vertical lip piercing. The he morphed. His eyes turned black and piercing into weapons. He then turned his vertical piercing into a gun and lip piercing into a bullet. He cocked it and shot. It hit me in the shoulder. "MotherF.....!" I yelled and slit his throat. He started to bleed. I then felt another pain, this time on my neck. Where i had cut him, I had a cut on my neck also, but I only bleeped a little. He held his throat and smiled. "I'll heal faster than you can regret that..." he croak, but didn't stop bleeding. Soon, a lake formed around his feet and we all just watched him. "Okay, let's stop, he might die." Said the professor. "I don't know how." I replied and we all looked scared. He them went to go look in a book. The boy, frustrated, attacked me. He grabbed me by the throat, but then let go due to not being able to breathe. He the placed his hands over his neck again. Then he started to heal, until there was a scar on his throat, and my cut healed too, with the same scar. "Peculiar..." the professor said and told me too cut the boy only a little on his arm. I did so, but the boy didn't like the idea too much.
The same cut I gave him appeared on my own arm. The professor them took a but of my blood and put it n the boys cut. Instantly, our cuts healed with the same scars. "So, you can cut a person, and get the same cut on your body. The only difference is you bleed a little while they bleed to death. The only way they could be saved is with your blood. Then you both heal. Interesting....." he said and everyone just looked amazed. Please get me out of here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know. To my dear Father! Got lots of nothing for you, you piece of ****!