Status: Thanks to everyone who reads this :) If any editing needed, please tell me.

Dahlia Smiles

Injuries

I saw a boy, not much taller than me staring greedily at my knee. Seth growled. The boy had rich brown hair, and red eyes that made you cringe. His face just scared me. He has a pouty mouth and high cheek boned face that told you to fear. I stood up as much as I could I was silently panicking and started to back away. "Very funny. A great one you got there by the way. Smells delicious. Got your self a nice meal. Hope you don't mind sharing." he said and headed for me. Then Seth attacked ferociously.

I didn't want to leave him behind, but I had a feeling I couldn't help much. I felt weak compared to them. I started to run/limp to the Cullen's house, but then I was sent flying into the ground. I fell with a thud and my knee was even worse. Adrenaline wasn't helping either, I just stood on the ground, panting. I looked up and saw that Seth had attacked the boy from behind. He slammed him to the bark of the tree, making it fall and camouflage the fight. Scared, I stood up again, but fell back down with pain. The boy hovered over me again, and ran swiftly when Seth tried to attack.

With great focus, the boy then quickly picked me up, and stood where he was. "Can't attack me now can you? I swear, I will kill her if you don't stop. Then, we will kill you." the boy warned and Seth glared at him. We? The boy skilled and soon stood stiff. Then, in the blink of an eye we were moving.
I didn't see anything viable, I looked up and saw the boys smirk. "Let me down! Seth!" I screamed as hard as I could. Half out of fear, and half out of pain. "Don't worry. It will be over soon." he said and I just cringed. Well, I had a nice life, but why?!
Then once again, I was knocked down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup. Enjoi! Dedicated to my beautiful alarm clock. It's blue :3