Big City Dreams

Addalyn,

You got a part on broadway and didn’t tell me! I don’t care if I was all excited about wedding news, you made a promise at the beginning of this thing to tell me everything. Don’t you withhold important information like that. I am mentally slapping your wrist from here in Kentucky. But on a brighter note, yay Addie Bear! I’m so proud of you.

As far as maid of honors go, Sarah and I got into a huge fight the other day about why she isn’t the maid of honor. You know what I told her? That ever since I was five I had been talking about my wedding with my best friend in the entire world and her name is Addalyn Louise Shay. And in every one of those stories Addalyn was standing next to me, not Sarah. I don’t care who is dating the best man. Sure it’s going to be really awkward when you two have to walk down the aisle together, but I don’t care because it’s my wedding day and I want Addalyn Louise Shay standing next to me holding my flowers while I read my vows and I want Addalyn to be the one to hold my dress up while I pee and I want Addalyn to be the one who has remind any stupid drama makers that this is my day and I am the only drama queen allowed and god damn it that’s how it’s going to be.

So Miss Addalyn Louise Shay you better get your Broadway star ass to Kentucky on September 8th and put on the dress I give you and tell everyone how beautiful I am and get rid of any disasters and dance and have fun and be the awesome maid of honor we always talked about when we were little. And in return I am going to be at every single show you are ever in because that’s what best friends do. Also, bring Duncan. I really want to meet him.

Love you dear,
Janessa