Big City Dreams

Nessa,

You send me a letter like that and expect me to tell you more about New York! What to heck is wrong with you? You are lucky it’s been a pretty eventful week here too. Settling into the apartment with Nicole went really well. I had to dip to my savings some more (ouch!) for some furniture. Luckily Nicole already had a couch and stuff like that, so I just had to furnish my bedroom. Also, I got a job! Guess what I’m doing? I’m waitressing. I know it’s not like I didn’t do that for years in Kentucky, but hey I need the money. And I’m singing weekday nights. So, that’s pretty awesome. I didn’t expect to just walk into New York and get a leading role on Broadway. These things take time.

I was feeling pretty good about everything and I was even moving on from Owen. And then you had to send me that damn letter. After I read your letter I just feel into the hole of missing Owen and wanting to run back to his arms. But I can’t do that. I will be strong and I will stay in New York and make a name for myself. If he wants me back that much he can come crawling back to me.

I have to get to work. Sorry this is such a short letter. Thank Dash for defending my honor.

Love ya,
Addi Bear