Status: Guess who's back, bitches <3

Shut Your Eyes

Prologue

He finally passed out. Gavin was face first on the couch, a bottle of Jack Daniels still clutched in his fist. I only had a couple of hours before he woke up, so I packed a duffle bag as quickly as I could and threw it into the back of my Jeep. Pain shot through my stomach as I climbed into the driver’s seat, he had broken ribs this time. I caught a glimpse of myself in the rearview mirror, blue eyes wide with fear and a dark purple bruise forming around the left one. My bottom lip was swollen; a thick red line marked where it had busted open. I looked down and took a deep breath, exhaling shakily as I gripped the wheel tight with my hands. I reached down and turned the key, sparking the engine to life. I quickly pulled out of the parking lot and headed in the direction of I-76, refusing to look back behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but there's a lot more to come :) Stick with me here people. Oh and just to warn you upfront, this is a Sidney Crosby story. There will be cursing, violence, and possible adult themes so anyone with delicate dispositions or easily ruffled feathers might want to find another story to read.