Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Kaya

Kaya and Alice headed into the stands after grabbing some food. “I love color guard competitions for two reasons…the hot gay guard guys and the delicious food” Alice said.

“Same here, bro”

“The only thing that would make this competition better…is seeing Christian Hoult shirtless!” Alice exclaimed. “Oh god he’s gorgeous!”

“He’s fucking Kaci Walsh now” Kaya said.

“You know, Kaci reminds me of you…minus the fact that she’s a slut. You guys seriously look like you can be sisters” Kaya fake puked.

“She probably has like every STD known to man!”

“So does Christian” Alice said. “But I would still ride that like a horse”

“I mean, Christain’s hot and all, but if we were to…hypothetically speaking…be in a relationship, there would need to be more then just looks”

“I get you”

“He needs to be into Avatar: the last airbender as much as I am…HAS TO!”

“Agreed”

“He had to like Panic at the Disco…or at least he needs to be able to have musically debates – and he needs to be gorgeous”

“I agree with all of the above…but he needs to be gorgeous so I can show him off right in Jill Steinfield’s face!”

“Why?”

“she’s such a snobby bitch, I fucking hate her”

“Oh yeah…me too” Kaya lied. But she knew the truth, Jill had a soft side about her that know one saw. “Her and Kaci, I want to have a hotter boyfriend then Kaci”

“Nah, then what if she wants to fuck him? She gets like whatever she wants…like ANYTHING!”

“She doesn’t threaten me at all”

“Maybe Kaci and Christian are good for each other” Alice said. “Their both attractive and slutty”

“Definitely…I wish Jayden got some love” Kaya said. “She seems so depressed all the time. Marching band was really her only fun time out of school. Her parents won’t let her work and they want her to have an average of 90 for all her classes”

“Yeah, she hangs out with Brandon a lot…probably because of that stupid term project Miss Martin assigned us”

“Brandon’s pretty sexy, maybe they have something together”

“Nah, Brandon’s too happy and Jayden’s too sad and a downer. If anything Brandon belongs with me”

“Well you can’t have them both; it’s either Christian or Brandon!”

“Ok, I choose Brandon, Brandon’s like a party starter. Just imagine being with someone so lively and willing?”

“I wonder if he’s good in bed” Kaya wondered.

“Kaci fucked him back at the beginning of the year…she talked about it in French before”

“God, she fucks everything with a pulse. I bet she’s scissored a girl before”

“I wouldn’t be surprised” Alice said. “She really will do anything. She must have a low self esteem. Why can’t she be like Jayden and be depressed about everything?”

Kaya shrugged. “That’s like asking why Taylor and Zack are so annoying”

“God I fucking hate them” Alice said. “They’re cute, I will admit that. But Taylor’s a douche and Zack’s annoying as fuck”

“Agreed”

“I want someone to come to this school and be different, a hot new person would be nice”

“Definitely. I can’t loose my virginity to any of these fools”

“The only person I actually like in our grade, is you, the entire marching band and color guard, and Liv Henderson”

“I have a girl crush on Liv…she’s so brave. The way she takes the school over is just pure perfection” Kaya said.

“I know, and just imagine how awesome winter carnival is going to be with her. She’s like a war genius. She’ll lead the juniors to victory over the seniors, watch”

“it’ll be the first year since the 90’s when the underclassmen beat the upperclassmen”