Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Steve

Steve walked into school by himself. He hated being the new kid. He was the new kid at three different schools just that year. It sucked.

The only advantage this time around, was going to a school where he had one friend, his best mate, Dylan.

He walked into his first period class. Dylan was already waiting for him. “Welcome to my school bro!” he exclaimed. “I promise you’ll love it here. Hot chicks, plenty of drugs”

“…Dylan…” their teacher, Miss Cody said. “This school is more then just girls and drugs. We have the highest test grades in the district and on average, students who graduate here are more likely to attend a four year college and make a high salary”

“Cool, but I don’t care” Dylan said. “I’ll introduce you to all the hot girls later” Miss Cody rolled her eyes.

Kaci walked into the class room. She eyed Steve up and down, but he wasn’t really interested in her.

“That’s Kaci, man!” Dylan exclaimed. “She’s the easiest girl in school”

“She’s not that hot” Dylan shook Steve senseless.

“LOOK AT HER!” Dylan exclaimed. “she’s pure perfection in a 17 year old body”

“Sure…” Steve took a seat. Dylan sat in front of him.

“Well, you gotta start somewhere if you want to loose your virginity” Dylan told him.

“I’m not a virgin”

“Stop lying to me…I know a virgin when I see one”

“Fine, I’m a virgin”

Kaya walked into math. “Lolz…don’t start with her, she’s a freak”

Kaya noticed Steve and saw he was new. They caught each other’s eyes for a second. Steve thought she was ok, Kaya thought he was a sex god. She almost walked into a desk on her way to her desk.

“All she talks about Is marching band and the power rangers” Dylan said. “A total loser”



“He’s perfection” Kaya told Alice at lunch. She grabbed an apple. “He’s so gorgeous…he used to play baseball at his old school, apparently he’s like really good” she said.

“How hot on the hotness scale?”

“Passed Christian for sure…he’s like a 9..however, Mitch Hewer will always be the inevitable 10”

“He’s almost a Mitch Hewer?” Alice stopped in her tracks. “I can’t wait to see him” as soon as Kaya stepped out of the cafeteria she saw Steve sitting with Dylan and Dylan’s friends. “Oh holy mother of god…that is pure perfection”



After school Steve walked home by himself. The only advantage to moving this time, was living within walking distance of the school.

He thought about all the interesting people he met that day.

Starting with Kaci, she was attractive but she didn’t have it. She didn’t have the trait he was looking for. He has been in some pretty tough relationships. He dated a girl like Kaci at his old school and thought she was perfect for him, he got her name tattooed and then a week later she cheated on him. After that he had to go through the most painful process of getting it removed, along with the self-hatred that came with it.

Kaya was an interesting character. She seemed pretty star struck by him. He didn’t really care. She wasn’t the most social person, she was actually quite awkward, but he heard her talking about Dragon Ball Z with her friend Jayden. That was one of Steve and Dylan’s favorite shows.

He also met Christian, one of Dylan’s friends, Liv, the class president of the junior class and the person who showed him around all day, Brandon who is another friend of Dylan and Jill, the school snob.

All in all, he had a pretty good day. He hated being new, but he had a few interesting people he wanted to get to know. Most importantly, he wanted to loose his virginity to someone he loved.