Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Kaci

Christian picked up Kaci and carried her inside of his house. They were passionately making out, trying to get each other’s close off to get the feeling they’ve always wanted.

“Just take me here” Kaci said half way up the stairs. Christian put her down on the stairs and concentrated on getting her clothes off.

Christian put her down on the stairs then straddled her. The sweet feeling didn’t last that long, but it meant the world to Kaci just spending time with him.



Afterwards Christian put his clothes on and got ready to leave. Like always, this was a no-strings-attached deal. He didn’t want anything after sex, no dating, no relationship, no complications.

“I will call you if I never need a quick fuck again” Christian hugged her quickly.. “Now I have a date with a hot young lady named Maria”

“Oh…cool, she’s...cool” Kaci said awkwardly. She put her clothes on. Christian watched her. “Have fun”

“I will…maybe these quick fucks will end if Maria is as easy as everyone says” Christian joked. “You have a very lovely vagina, though”

“Thanks”

“See you at school tomorrow”

“Bye” Christian left after that. She sighed. “I love you” she muttered under her breath. She sat down on the steps again. She started to cry. Her heart was severely broken.



“He’s been dating Maria for a few weeks now” Lindsey said. “Jill apparently got them together”

Kaci sighed. “I can’t help but love him” Kaci said. “We’ve been fucking around for such a long time, and we know each other so well…it’s just so hard to realize it’s probably over now…Maria’s an easy fuck”

“Just tell him, you guys have more history together, maybe he’ll consider it”

“I can already sense it’s over…he’s done this before with other girls. He fucks him and fucks with their heads, and then he find someone else…now I’m that head fucked girl” Kaci said.

“I hate saying this, but you can do a lot better than Christian” Lindsey said. “You have a lot of potential. You’re a sweet girl”

“No one wants to be with the school slut” Kaci spat. “No one, not even the hot guy Steve. Dylan pimped him out to me on three different occasions at parties, and he just doesn’t want me…only Christian did” Kaci put her head down on her desk. Lindsey rubbed her back. “I already have a low self esteem as it is, I don’t know how low it can get”

“You just need some time…maybe Maria’s life will fall apart like we’ve wanted it to”

“Not even that will make me feel better”



A few periods later, Kaci saw Christian and Maria kissing in the hall. She sighed.

She thought to herself, she’s always been a fighter. She’s always fought for what she believed in, always. So she was going to fight for Christian.