Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Jill

Jill tried to walk her way back to her car. She was way to drunk to actually drive.

“Hey Jill” a boy named Christian said. “Where are you going?”

“I’m trying to get home” Jill slurred.

“You’re not near your car” Jill looked down at the ground, she was in the middle of the river. “You’re car is the other way” Jill stumbled her way back to Christian. Christian held her in his arms and looked at her body. “What’s the rush anyways?” Jill couldn’t even think straight. She didn’t know why she did this to herself. Was it her extreme hatred for herself? Or was it the fact that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her?

“It’s getting late” she said.

“No stay” Christian held her close. She couldn’t get away from him.

“Let me go!” she exclaimed. She kicked and pushed. Christian shoved her to the ground and straddled her hips. There were a lot of other witnesses, but they just assumed they were hooking up.

“Get off of me!” Jill exclaimed. “get the fuck off of me!” she tried to stop him from kissing her, but he did anyways.

Zack Gordon headed threw the tree’s to attempt to get back to the parking lot to find his ride home. On the way he saw Jill. He knew Jill, she was the hot stuck up bitch of the junior class. She didn’t hook up, she almost never hooked up…actually, Zack was sure she was a virgin. So why would she hook up with Christian randomly?

She took a closer look, and Jill was actually trying to free herself. Zack ran up to them and pulled Christian off of her. “Back off man!” he exclaimed. He helped Jill to her feet. “Leave her alone”

“Stupid cunt!” Christian exclaimed as he walked away.

“You okay?” Zack asked. Jill blacked out and fell to the ground.



Jill opened her eyes. She felt a lot better after a good night sleep. She looked at the clock on the side table besides her. It was almost 6 in the morning. She sat up and looked around.

At that moment she realized she wasn’t in her bed room.

She screamed as loud as she could. Zack was immediately awoken, he panicked and rolled off the bd. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Where am i? what happened?” she asked.

“You’re at my house…you blacked out last night, I don’t know where you live so I brought you back here”

“Oh…so we didn’t?”

“We didn’t”

“Thanks…Zack, right?” he nodded. “I owe you”

“Whatever”

“Can I use your phone?” she asked. Zack threw his cell phone to her. He pulled a shirt on and put his jeans from last night back on. Jill made a quick phone call then gave Zack his phone back. “I’ll see you at school tomorrow?” he nodded. “Think of something…I definitely owe you. You’re a life saver” Jill hugged Zack then left. Zack rolled his eyes.

“Suck my dick you stupid pretentious bitch” he thought about it. “I might have an idea”



Jill walked into school on Monday, black mini skirt, animal print long sleeve shirt tucked in, and of course her favorite black flats.

She immediately saw Zack and walked over to him. “So…” she said.

“I have an idea…I helped you, now you help me”

“Ok”

“I haven’t had a girlfriend since junior high…and I want one…so you’re going to help me”

“How?”

“You’re going to pretend to be my girlfriend”

“And how will that help?” Jill asked.

“Once people see I can pick you up, then they’ll come crawling after me” Jill rolled her eyes.

“You’re sort of a genius” she said. “I like that” she smiled. “I’ll change relationship status after school. Tomorrow morning we’re going to walk around school holding hands”

“And kissing?”

“Just holding hands…don’t push your luck” Jill walked away. He shrugged. It was worth a shot.
♠ ♠ ♠
1. Jill Steinfield