Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Brandon

Brandon sighed as he made it to his last period class. “Why am I so stupid?” he asked himself. Last year when he was failing English, he didn’t care about doing work nor did he realize the consequences. “Now you’re a senior in a junior English class…no one wants to fuck an idiot…unless their hot” he thought about it. “Maybe they’ll fuck me”

He walked into the class room. Miss Martin greeted him. “I don’t know if I can take having you twice a day” she said.

“Trust me, I don’t think you’ll handle it either” Brandon took an available seat closest to the door. Right behind that girl carrying that big instrument case on the first day of school.

“Ok, attendance…just raise you hand or say here when I call your name…Alyssa Anderson…Logan Brock” Brandon sighed. “Katelyn Crosby…Lisa Emerald…Henry Franklin…Jayden Hyland” the girl raised her hand.

So her name is Jayden, Brandon thought.

“Brandon Jenner” Brandon raised his hand next. “Isn’t Jayden a boys name?” he asked her.

“Well, isn’t Jenner the last name of a family of idiotic, pretentious snobs who will end up giving hand jobs for spare change?” she asked. She turned around to look him in the eyes.

“Touche”

“You’re using touché out of context” she turned around and continued to read her book. “But your last name is Jenner, so it makes sense”

Brandon didn’t know whether he should be insulted or not. How did she insult him? She didn’t use any swears, and usually when he was arguing with someone he used swears.

Very, very, peculiar.



Later in class they played a friendship building activity. They wanted to get to know each other.

They basically just asked each other random questions. No one really asked Jayden questions so Brandon decided to ask her one.

“So Jayden…” he started. “You have a boys name…did you used to be a boy? Do you have a penis?” Miss Martin was appauled.

“BRANDON!”

“Actually random stranger I refuse to turn around and talk to directly…in our early fetus stages, we have both genital parts until hormones eventually cancel one of them out and pick the dominant part…so random stranger, the bigger question is, according to your fascination with my boy name, what genital do you have?” Jayden turned around.

Who the fuck was this mysterious girl? Brandon thought. Why the fuck was she so fucking awesome?



After class Brandon left without looking at Jayden. It was almost embarrassing, being called a girl by a girl who’s younger than him, and she didn’t even use swears or mess up her words. She was so confident and a smart ass about it.

Now that’s perfection.

Brandon walked by Kaci. He had to look twice. “Nice ass, nice showing of the boobs…definitely nice boobs” he smirked. “Nice” he walked into Liv by accident.

“Sorry” she said.

Brandon watched Liv walk away. “Huh, is that the junior class prez?” he asked himself. “She doesn’t look like a snob, what is wrong with people”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, lovely, fucking mibba lost a ton of my recently updated story chapters. I didn't change any of them, i don't think, so i'll upload all of them as fast as i can. WHat sucks is, Secrets is completely gone, which is the sequel to this story, so i have to upload all of this again then upload Secrets again. ballls

i'm changing the theme song of this story from "Glockenspiel song" to "We Are Young" by Fun. i love Glockenspiel song, but it'll be the unofficial song of 'Secrets'.