Sequel: Secrets

We Are Young

Christian

Christian walked into the homecoming dance. “This is kind of lame” Brandon said.

“You only think it’s lame because they’re not hot junior high girls here…Brandon please, you know how much I want to fuck all the juniors so stay with me” Brandon nodded.

“Who’s your target?”

“I saw this girl at Mark’s party…she was beautiful and extremely sexy, I didn’t have a chance to say anything to her before she left…I need to find her”

“What does she look like?”

“Well she’s a brunette, she has curly hair and green eyes” Christian said.

“Wow, that’s a lot more descriptive then you usually get” Christian shrugged.

“she was unique, she had the look” Brandon smirked.

“I’ll go look in the gym, you check out here”

“Got it” Christian looked around and didn’t see her right away. He walked over to the food and picked up a cookie.

And then he saw her

Kaci, she was perfection. Kaci noticed him. They were standing right next to each other, the sexual tension was crazy.

Kaci licked her finger after having a chocolate cookie. She looked directly into Christian’s eyes.

“Let’s just get this over with” Christian kissed her. They made out intensely in the hall in front of everyone, then they made their way to the boys bathroom. Christian pulled down his pants and boxers then pulled off Kaci’s underwear. He fucked her right up against the gross molding walls of the boys bathroom.

When he finished, they got their appropriate clothes back on. “I’m Christian” he said.

“Kaci”

“Are you a junior?” Christian asked. She nodded. Perfection. Christian was on his way to good things.

“We should definitely do that again sometime” Christian said.

“Definitely”

“You have a nice rack” Christian said.

“Well you have a pretty big cock”

“Thanks” she smirked. “Wanna do it again?” She nodded. Kaci pulled him down to the ground. They pulled off their clothes again then Kaci rode him to their second consecutive orgasm. And then Christian flipped them over and fucked her to their third…then fourth…then fifth and then half way through the sixth time a teacher walked into the bathroom, then sent them to the principal’s office.

“Do you two want to explain yourselves? The principal asked.

“I have nothing to say” Christian said. “We were having sex, and it was fucking great” the principal sighed. “You take it like a champ, Kaci”

“Thanks”