Sorry, That'll Never Change

Chapter 1

I have been out of high school for five years, and I miss my friends. Well, that's not true. Most of them are in a band with me. However, there's one. Her name was Kyla Masters. She wasn't the smallest girl ever, but she was a great friend. We all used to go bowling every weekend. After she left, that kind of stopped. Hayley was bummed because she missed Kyla so much. They were the closest of all of us, but that was to be expected because of the whole both of them being girls thing. All of us took it badly. The rest of the guys were upset, but I could tell that they weren't as upset as me and Hayley.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Kyla POV~
It had been five years since I ran away. I hadn't seen or talked to my friends from back home. I hadn't spoke to my parents, or my sister. I just got up and left. I couldn't take all the hate that was thrown towards me just because I was a little overweight. Okay, so I was more than a little overweight. I was 200 lbs. It all started when I got really depressed in the summer of the seventh grade. I guess it all went downhill from there...or up scale, depending on how you look at it. I had to get away. My friends were the only thing that I felt bad for leaving. I knew I could find a good college and place to stay somewhere else. I ended up in Phoenix, Arizona. I went to UoP. I had an amazing time there. I met some great people that helped me get back to what I used to be like before my father left. Their names were Matt, Jared, Mike, Eric, and Aiden. They helped me work out and get back to a respectable 105 lbs. I was always amazed, because, just by looking at them, you wouldn't be able to tell that they were the work out type. They were in a band called Blessthefall. They were just a local band while they were in college, but they kept telling me that when they graduated with me, we would all go on tour together. I asked them what I was going to do, and they said I could be merch girl. So, here I am, five years later, merching for Blessthefall on the ever famous Vans Warped Tour!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is a new story...obviously. About the BTF line-up... I love the line-up they have now, and I wish they would keep it, but I understand that Aiden can only fill in for a while because he has his own band to get back to. I learned something crazy though...

... if you comment on stories, people actually update faster. Isn't that awesome? ;)