Status: New c:

Albuscus

please don't forget me, i'm movin' away

I blew my lips together in an unattractive motion as I turned into my new driveway. I looked up at the house with a curious look. I took my hands off the wheel and turned off my car. I sat in it a few minutes longer just staring at the house.

I had moved with my half brother cause he had convenced me saying it would be good for the starting of my career. God knows I need one right now, I can't just sit in front of my laptop and camera all day making pointless videos like he does, you know. Sarcasm intended.

I decided to step out into the warm sun, I let my hair down then ran a hand through it, getting rid of any tangles of knots, and walked inside the door only to hear the voice of my housemate.

"Cause, why would you need a fireplace? This is L.A., there's no fi-- Fires are not a good thing," he was rambling to the facetime on his phone. I stood at the doorway watching him surpressing a laugh. I waited for him to noticed me as he continued to turn around in circles and talk. But he hadn't yet, until he turned and saw in me in the back of his screen.

"Best friend! Audience! Audience! This is my new housemate, you all know her, she's my wee-little half sister, she has her own channel... but she's not as cool as me" he grinned at me as I shook my head at him.

"Isn't she beautiful? With her... paleness. And shortness. And... redheadedness."

"Toby, shut up. I'm not that pale, I have a slight tan... slight."

"Tan of... whiteness."

"Toby.

"Alexandria. OH THAT'S RIGHT, FULL NAME."

I slapped his arm lightly and walked down the hallway into my room and set my bag down. I looked at all the boxes litering my floor and started to unpack. I threw my sheets onto the mattress which was lying on my floor without a bed frame. I wouldn't need one, I don't like them. I don't like the feeling of rolling off and onto the floor. I took out the box that had my laptop and camera stuff in it and started hooking the chargers up for them. I turned on my laptop and signed it.

I turned on my webcam and started to record a video for my channel.

"So. Here I am... in a new house. I need friends. Toby isn't even considered a friend, he's like... a forcer of things. He forced me here, he didn't even give me a chance to decide," I pretended to feel tortured, "he doesn't even feed me. LOOK HOW TINY I AM, GUYS."

I stood up and poked at my belly with a frown on my face.

"Don't watch his videos, he's eeeeeevil. And pale. And short. And brunetteness...ess. He's quite strange too. He stays up to all hours of the night screaming like a little girl, and expects me to comfort him," I mocked dismay.

I heard footsteps down the hallway and I gave a cough.

"As I was saying, Toby is a brillant man, with... mullet hair. He's funny and talented, not short what-so-ever. He has a tan I am jealous of, he's so bronze," I turned my head around when I saw my door open behind me, Toby looked at me and I gave him a small, "hi."

"What were you saying?"

"How devilishly handsome you are?"

"I thought so. Oh, and I need you to cut my hair tonight, girl wonder."

I groaned and waved goodbye at my laptop and stopped recording the video. I'll edit it when I have the time.

___

I ate my cookies from the bag and stared at Toby while he played on his xbox. I curled my legs up and munched on the cookies. I took one from the bag and hovered it in front of Toby's nose, almost teasing him. He want to go and bite it before I pulled it away and plopped it into my mouth. I giggled and looked at the time on my phone wondering what time I needed to go to bed for school in the morning.

"Alright, Tobster, don't be too loud. Alex is going to go get her some beauty sleep."

"You're going to need a lot of it," Toby said without missing a beat and I hit him upside his head. He gave a gasp in surprise, paused his game and then chased me around the house. I heard my phone start ringing as I was running away from my brother, squealing loudly. I ran outside the house and Toby tackled me into the ground.

"I am victorous! And you need to go to bed now," he gave me a smirk and then got off and went inside. I sat on the ground for a second before going inside myself. I looked at my phone and saw that someone wanted to facetime, but I had missed their call. I groaned and texted him telling him I'll talk to him tomorrow.

I walked back to my room, quickly uploaded my video from earlier and snuggled into my sheets. I heard Toby shouted at the TV, but that's normally how it was. I softly went to sleep cuddling with one of my pillows.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah. Time for awkward new story time :D
And I hope you're reading this, and would love to give me feedback... cause you know, that would be amazing.
And I would love you.
Forever.
Long time, yeah?