Status: New c:

Albuscus

god only knows

I woke up in the morning to someone poking my face, and they were talking to someone as they did it. I swatted the hand away and moved my face into my pillow while moaning, "Stooooop."

"Isn't she just the cutest thing when she sleeps?" When I heard that british voice my eyes immediately popped out and I attacked the person, crashing into the group. I heard him laughing underneath me, as if finding this fun. He hugged me back as tight as I was, it was a bone crushing hug… but also it was one of those embraces for a person you haven’t seen in years.

“Are you here to take me away?” I mumbled into his chest. I felt the rumble of his laughter as he said yes. I heard someone else talk to my brother, who was also in the room, and I bolted off the boy on the floor and embraced the person standing in the doorway.

“… Did she just do that with her eyes closed? It’s like she knows it’s me,” he chuckled and picked my small frame off the floor and spun me in the air.

“She always knows your annoying voice, Phil.”

“Yeah, well you can shut yours, Dan.”

“Skype calls just aren’t good enough,” I spoke finally realizing Phil from my grip. I gave them both a once over before going over to Dan and pulled his pants up. I had been waiting to that. The look on his face was priceless when I stepped away and Toby gave out a light chuckle.

“They were falling,” I shrugged and walked out of my room. I checked the time on my phone a realized I had to go to my class soon. But I couldn’t if those two were here to get me… Looks like I’ll have to call them and let them know I won’t be there for a week, stop by and get my classwork. I smirked to myself and then realized, I was probably staying longer than a week… it was the end of the year. I pretty much had everything done.

“Heeeey Toby.”

“What.”

“Can I just, skip the rest of my classes and stay with Dan and Phil for a little while?” I fluttered my long eyelashes at him, and smiled. I walked over and began to hug on him, rocking him back and forth. He stood there, swaying with me with his arms crossed. He had a look on his face like his was internally fighting with himself.

“Well…” I looked up at him and smiled, “You have everything done,“ he drew out his words, “I guess I can call a pull a few strings, just for you.”

I let go of him and jumped for joy as I went in for another hug from him. Dan and Phil watched me with interest as I bounced over to them and gave them both hugs, pulling them down by their necks to my height.

“Well, we’re not leaving til tonight anyhow. Why don’t we just explore L.A. for a bit, yeah?”

“Sure,” they both said at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, so it's been awhile, yeah?
I'm starting to get out of my writer's block little by little and I will TRY to get updates out.
I'm sorry to all my readers, hopefully I can get rid of this year long writer's block.