Status: Work In Progress

You And I'll Be Safe And Sound

Chapter 4

“Do you guys have coffee?” Avery and I just continued to stare at him, “What?”
“How did you get here?” I asked him slowly.
“A cab?” He said confused.
“No, like why are you here?”
“Cause Avery invited me?” He was looking back and forth between me and Avery. “What’s going on?”
“Well basically, Avery and I went wait to hard last night and don’t remember like anything.”
“Did we make out?” Avery said somewhat loudly. Joe looked at her and laughed, nodding his head. Avery’s jaw dropped even further. “How do I not remember this?”
“You were really shit faced last night,” he said laughing, “You just kept telling me to come back with you,” he smiled.
“What if she was going to like rape you?” I asked. He shrugged.
“She’s so little; I don’t think that’s possible.”
“I am not little!” Avery chimed in. We all laughed. This whole situation was so bizarre. Here we were in Avery’s room talking to Joe Jonas like we’ve been friends forever. What happened to the small town girls we were just yesterday? Just then, Joe’s phone started ringing.
“Hey bro,” he answered, “No, I stayed at Avery’s last night… Yeah, she’s here,” he said looking up at me, “Bagels and coffee in twenty?” he asked whoever was on the other end, “Alright see you there. Bye.” He hung up his phone and looked up at us.
“Bagels and coffee?” He smiled.
“Oh my god coffee!” Avery screamed, jumping off her bed and running into her closet. I shook my head and walked out to my own closet. I grabbed a pair of shorts and tank top, I threw them on and put my hair up in a messy bun. “Are you ready?!” Avery said running into my room. I have no idea how she did it, but she managed to pull together an extremely cute outfit and looked like she had woke up hours ago.
“What, are you on speed or something?”
“No,” she lowered her voice, “but I am getting breakfast with my best friend and an extremely hot guy. So let’s go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but whatever
Avery's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46205240
Savannah's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/its_about_time/set?id=45660533