A Little Less Innocence

Unforgiving Sins

"So how'd we do?" Ronnie asked Kacey and I as he rushed off the stage to us, "What'd you do to your hair?"

"Eh I guess you did okay." I joked, "This is Kacey, my lovely new hair artist! We met before my bands set. Its awesome right!"

"Eh its okay I guess." He mocked me.

"Hey Tiff, I have to go, my mom needs me at home. It was great meeting you!" She told me, pulling me into a hug before saying goodbye to the guys before walking off.

"Well I guess I'll introduce you to my band, this is Derek, Ryan, Mika, and Jacky."

"Its nice to meet yo-" I was cut off by being tackled to the ground with an 'humf'

"Why do I keep meeting the ground today?" I groaned out.

"What happen to your hair!" Lizzie screamed, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Really! Thats why you tackled me! Get off. Ronnie help!" I cried out.

"Na, I wanna see where this is gonna go to. Plus you stole my line in your set." He laughed, staring at us as Lizzie continued to straddle my lower body.

"Jacky I will love your forever and ever if you help me right now." I pouted, making my eyes go wide.

"Na- but- Awe man! I'm such a sucker for the pouty faces." Jacky mumbled, walking over and pulled me right out from underneath Lizzie's body.

"You are now my hero!" I stated, clinging to his body as Lizzie got up and was trying to drag me away.

"No! I don't wanna leave the sexy man! Leave me be!" I cried out, holding on to Jacky's waist as Lizzie picked up my feet and started tugging on me.

"Let go of the sexy man and just make this easier for yourself!" Lizzie demanded playfully.

"Never!" I shouted out, gripping on tighter.

"As much as I like the attention, this is getting kind of awkward for me." Jacky laughed nerveously.

"How is this... Oh." I said noticing that I had slide down enough that my face was right in his crouch.

I released my grip enough to slide down his legs a little more but in the process of trying to make it less awkward, his pants ended up falling down, meaning that I hit the ground once more, leaving poor Jacky in just his underwear while I still clung to his legs as the guys laughed.

"There now its less weird." I said smiling up at the tattoo covered guitarist.

'Huh, he really actually is sexy.' I thought to myself.

You see, I have three things I look for in a guy. One being tattoos. Check, he as those and lots of them. Two would be piercing and yep go that too. The only thing his doesn't have is a natural tan. Oh well I could live without that.

"Der! Get over here and help me kidnap Ms. Veils!" Lizzie screamed to our drummer.

"Coming my queen!" Derek complied, skipping over to us and pried my arms away from Jackys legs and helped carry me away.

"Bye bye my sexy friends! Don't forget me!" I yelled, pretending to cry.

****-****-****

I had finally excaped the clutches of my evils band mates and was wondering around and meeting with the fans. I was also trying to find Ronnie's bus. I was in the proccess of now trying to find a place to get a drink when I felt a slight tug at my hand. I turned around to see a girl no other the 8 staring up at me with wide eyes and a huge smile.

"Hi. I really like your hair. I'm Bailey." She said with a cute lisp.

"Well thank you Bailey! I like your hair to, its really pretty." I commented her bright red hair.

"Bailey! Don't go running off like that! I am so sorry ma'am." A lady in her 20's said, approching us and picking up the young girl.

"Oh its not a problem, she's adorable." I smiled and waved as the two walked off.

"You stand out like a sore thumb." A voice behind me said, startling me.

"Standing out is fun though, It makes it easier for people to find me." I smirked as I turned around to face Jacky, "Oh yeah, sorry about pantings you earlier."

"No problem. Its not often I have a girl with rainbow hair clinging to me for dear life like that." He chuckled, nodding his head in indicating to walk.

"What can I say? I like to do weird things." I said with a shrug.

"Seems like you do weird things a lot." He gestured to my hair with a joking smile.

"I happen to think it looks rather legit thank you very much!" I pouted.

"Its very cute." He admitted with a small chuckle.

"Its not cute its adorable!" I declared happyly.

"Whatever you say. Wanna sit down?" He asked as we come across a random picnic bench on a little batch of grass.

"This is a good spot for this to be." I smiled, noticing that it was far away from everyone yet we could still see them and be seen.

"Do you have a hard time dealing with crowds?" Jacky asked, clearly picking up that I had been unconfortable around all those people.

"Uh, yeah kinda. After being in jail for that long being around a lot of people again so suddenly it just takes its toll on my nerves. I take it Ronnie told you?" I asked, glancing over at him.

"He just told me that you had been in jail for four years but that was it. Don't get mad at the poor guy, he doesn't think half the time he talks." Jacky defended his friend.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. I just figured every one on this tour knew about it." I muttered, I wasn't really proud of saying I had been there even if it had been on false charges.

"Non of us are going to judge you, you don't have to worry about that. Trust me, if we were judgmental people, do you think we'd want to be seen around Ronnie?" He joked around, pulling a laugh out of me.

"I know I'm awesome and all but why'd I hear my name?" Ronnie asked, plopping down behind us on the bench.

"Oh we were just talking about how we're all embressed to be seen around someone as crazy as you." I said nonchalantly.

"Says the girl that was clinging to the guy next to her for dear life earlier and pulled his pants down." Ronnie threw back.

"Well you know what? At least it was a good sight." I said, not knowing what to say.

"And with that, you just let me win this little arugment." And with that he got up and walked away proudly.

"Yeah he's odd." Jacky said while chuckling at the face I pulled as I watched the front man of one of my favorite bands walk away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to who ever already subscribed! I greatly appreciate it! Oh I get to go see them this saturday! I'm so freaking excited! Its going to be the first time to! Comments please?