A Little Less Innocence

Embaressed

“I’m going to kill you, Veils!” Lizzie screamed from behind me as I ran in between people, trying to escape for the mad women while laughing hysterically.
We’ve been on tour for a week and I had fallen back into normal tour habits of pranking random people that I was friends with, starting off with Lizzie. I had drew all over her body using up all of her eye liner and other random make up supplies that I found in her pink bag that held all of her make up along with switching her shampoo with pink hair dye. She hated pink with a passion.

“Dereks! Hide me!” I wheezed out, jumping behind the two boys that were talking.

“What did you do?” The Derek in Ronnie’s band asked looking confused.

“Uh let’s just say that Lizzie’s hair is pink and she has no more make-up.” I answered him with an innocent smile.

“I remember what happened last time I tried to help you from getting attacked by Lizzie. You’re on your own, Tiff.” My Derek said, stepping away while holding his hand up.

“I’ll remember that next time you need help.” I told him before taking off once more when I heard Lizzie’s voice standing out in the crowd.

****-****-****

“There must be something I could say, and if I never wake again. Remember me just as I’m breathing before you. The same as all along. I’ll hold you from sorrow, its better off this way, and if I die tomorrow what of me fallows you forever?” I sung out as I softly played my guitar on stage.

I had managed to avoid Lizzie’s revenge all the way up until now which was good on my part. If she has too much time to think of a way to get me back, it normally ends up back firing on her.

“Okay everyone! We have a new song that isn’t on the new cd! We just recently got it all work out so we’re going to play it for you now!” Lizzie shouted into her microphone.

“You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control
Oh, oh
But you don't really give a shit
You go with it, go with it, go with it.
'Cause you're fucking crazy rock'n'roll

You said "Hey,
What's your name? "
It took one look
and now I'm not the same
Yeah you said "Hey."
And since that day
You stole my heart
And you're the one to blame

(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I

Last night I blacked out I think
What did you, what did you put in my drink?
I remember making out and then, oh, oh
I woke up with a new tattoo
Your name was on me and my name was on you
I would do it all over again

You said "Hey,
What's your name? "
It took one look
And now I'm not the same
Yeah you said "Hey."
And since that day
You stole my heart
And you're the one to blame

(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I
The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I

You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control
You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control

(Yeah)
And that's why I smile
It's been a while
Since every day and everything has
Felt this right
And now you turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I
(The reason) The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I
The reason why I-I-I
I smile
I-I”

“Well that’s all we got for today! Are you guys exited for Falling In Reverse to get up?” I asked the crowd, getting a roar for a response.

“I am too! Who else things they should start off with ‘Good girls Bad Guys’?” I asked, getting lots of agreements.

“Good because if they don’t start off with that now, I’m going to start kicking people’s ass! That is my favorite song ever!” I cheered, waving to the crowd before making my way to the side of the stage and strutting over to Ronnie and Jacky.

“Well you heard us all. We demand that song.” I smiled.

“Only because we love you.” Ronnie sighed, pretending to be unhappy.

"Ha you know, the only reason you want them to play that song is because you think-" I cut Lizzie off by tackling her to the ground and covering her mouth with my hand.

"Just ignore her and go play your wonderful music." I smiled, trying to keep Lizzie quiet long enough for the guys to go onto the stage and start their set.

"I'm going to kick your ass!" I paniced, releasing Lizzie from my clutches.

"Is that Synyster Gates?" Lizzie asked, pointing in a direction behind us as the guys finished their first song.

"Where?"I spazed, turning around to see where the Guitar God was at.

"That wasn't him- Lizzie?" I asked, looking next to me to see an empty spot.

"Oh I got a secret to tell you all!" Ronnie laughed into his mic as he stood next to a smirking Lizzie.

"Shit." I muttered, staring at the duo wide eyed, worried about what they were going to say but knowing it was useless trying to stop them.

"Seems like our innocent little Tiffany has a thing for our Jacky here but thats not all cause while I kind of figured that out but being the little virgin she is, she still has naughty naughty thoughts." He spoke, grinning like a mad man the whole time. I could feel myself blushing on the side of the stage the whole time while he spoke before handing the mic to Lizzie.

"Tiffany has a thing for guitarist and I've always known why. You all would just think thats because she's one but thats only half the reason. You girl with the pink bra and black shorts on, when you think of a guitarist, what first thing that comes to mind?" Lizzie asked a random girl in the front row.

"Good at fingering?" The girl, no older then 18 guessed.

"And we have a winner! Wanna know something funny that I'll most likely die for telling you this? Yes you do. Well about a what four months ago? I walked in on her masturbating and watching Jacky here's guitar solo in 'The Drug in Me is You'. Thats all for now. Oh and Tiff, this is for what you did this morning!" Lizzie finished up by yelling at me.

Frozen in place, I stared at Lizzie in disbleive that she actually just said that infront of thosands of people. Lizzie walked off the stage towards me with a giant smile across her face when she seen the expression on mine. I stared at her with wide eyes before sprinting off to the bus in pure emberessment. Forget what I said about her plan backfiring in her face like normal, that was horrable. We've never took anything to that extreme. The bad part though? I couldn't help but give her props for thinging of doing that, I would have never though of getting back at her like that. I slammed the door to the bus shut before rushing to the back room and locking the door to it before plopping down onto my twinsized bed. Grabbing my ipod I quickly placed my headphones in and hit play. 'Something' By Escape the Fate came blasting into my ears.

I may totally side with Ronnie but I got to admit, they do have some good songs still. Plus the cars in the music video for this song were just plan sexy but it was a lie, there is no way that the Dodge would have lost to that Ford. Its just not possible. I layed contently on my bed, focusing on nothing but the music playing through the speakers and steading my breathing. It was faint but I could still hear someone banging on the door to my room over the sound of Bullet for My Valentines 'Tears Don't Fall' song. Sighing that my music time had been interupted, I paused the song, removed the head phones and walked to the door and opened it.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I stared blankly at Derek.

"Why is Lizzie to scared to come see if your okay herself?" He asked confused.

"She told everyone about how she caugh me masturbating to Jacky's solo." I told him bluntly.

"Awkward." He muttered, shifting from foot to foot.

"You know what the perfect love song is?" I asked him, cocking my head to the side like a dog would.

"Whats the perfect love song?" He asked me, smiling at the change of subject.

"A little piece of heavn by Avenged Sevenfold." I told him and started to hum the tune.

"You are a very disturbed little girl." He said, ruffling my cottancandy hair before walking to the front of the bus.

"Now That it's done I realize the error of my ways I must venture back to apologize from somewhere far beyond the grave. I gotta make up for what I've done, Cause I was all up in a piece of heaven while you burned in hell, no peace forever!" I sung as I sat ontop of the bus at the top of my lungs.

I may have had a large Red Bull and came up with my ipod. Let me tell you, Red Bulls and I don't mix well at all, it was like me being drunk pretty much. I had been up here for about an hour or so and I was having a blast. I was singing alone to every song that played from my ipod happyly.

"And I can lure any women I want to in my bed, with me! And whiskey seems to be my holy water!" My singing was joined by another voice.

"Hi Ronnie!" I said, causing me to laugh at my own little joke.

"Why are you hidding up on your bus?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I don't think singing at the top of my lungs is considered hiding." I said slowly.

"Lizzie told me you were hiding though because of her."

"I'm not going to hide because of what she said. Sure she did embaress the hell out of me but thats not something to hide from. It just means that I have to get her back ten times worst." I explained to him.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Jacky was extremely embaressed to." He told me.

"Eh, it makes it a little better." I nodded.

"Good. Now, lets get down from here and go find something fun to do."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please? Thanks to those who are reading :)