A Little Less Innocence

Jumping Jacks

"Shit! Run!" I screamed to Ronnie as we got caught swimming in random pool we found.

"That was awesome!" Ronnie laughed as we run down the streets that would lead us to the bus.

"The guy was pissed! Did you see the vein on his neck popping out?" I asked, slowing down and breathing only slightly heavy from the ten minute run unlike Ronnie who was acting like he was going to die.

"I thought it was going to burst! Why aren't you struggling to breath?" He gasped out while leaning over and resting his hands on his knees.

"I was in gymnastics since I was five to seventeen and played soccer in high school for two years. I could out run all you people on this tour." I gloated.

"Oh so your pretty flexible huh? I bet Jacky would like that." He asked straighting up, his famous smirk on his face.

"Is your mind always in the gutter?" I asked with a laugh as we started walking again.

Flashing our passes at the seriurty and heading towards our buses.

"Yep pretty must. It makes life more fun." He answered.

"Well I'm going to change out of my wet clothes. Then I'm going to find some food, wanna go with?" I asked as we reached our buses.

"Sounds like a plan. Meet back here in 20?"

"Yeppers." I smiled as we parted ways and hoped onto our bands buses.

****-****-****

"Did you guys plan this or something?" Lizzie asked me as we stepped off the bus to see Jacky also wearing a Nightmare Before Christmas shirt.

"We just have great taste in movies!" I claimed.

"Where are we going to eat?" Our Derek asked as we started walking around.

"How about Dennys? Tiffany and I passed one when we were running." Ronnie suggested.

"Why were you guys running?" Ryan asked, staring at us like we were crazy.

"We went swimming in some random pool and got busted so we ran all the way back here so they didn't figure out who we were." I explained like it was an everyday thing.

"That's why you came back to the bus soaking wet?" Jacky asked Ronnie with a laugh.

"Why else would I come back to the bus dripping wet? Its not like I'm a girl." Everyone busted up laughing to that with the exception of Lizzie and me, we just glanced at each other and shook our heads at the guys silliness.

"You guys calm down! We don't want to get kicked out of here before we even order." Lizzie scolded the boys as they continued to goof off once we got to the Denny's.

Jacky, Lizzie and I were the only three that fallowed the waitress back to the booth that we were going to be sitting at. The rest of the guys were still rough housing outside and as much as I wanted to go join them, my tummy was calling for food was more important at this moment. Once the three of us had our menus the waitress walked away saying she'd be back with our drink orders. I glanced over the list of food items before placing it back down on the table and grabbed the cup of hot chocolate that was placed in front of me.

We were at the diner for three hours. The boys had been goofing around so much that we ended up getting kicked out. Even after Lizzie yelled at all the guys about how they needed to learn how to behave in a public place they continued running around and tackling each other on the sidewalk. Lizzie went and hid on the bus while I decided to take a walk around the venue. We had a free day tomorrow and were going to be staying the day here before heading off to a different town.

****-****-****

"I love this place!" I announced while grabbing hold of Ryan's shoulders and shaking him around.

"I know! Its awesome!" He replied whiled doing the same to me.

Today was our free day and Ryan and I had found a Jumping Jacks in the area and decided to drag everyone with us. Minus all the little kids surrounding us, I was having a blast. I ran away from Ryan in search of someone else to play with when I seen Jacky walking towards a giant blow up slide. I stalked behind him, closing the distance quickly. Once I was a few steps behind him I tackled him onto the bottom of the slide, making us roll all the way to the corner.

"Rawr!" I 'growled' as I hovered over his body with a large smile on my face.

"Grr?" He let out confused.

"Are you having fun?" I asked, sitting up a little, making me straddle his body, not that I minded at at.

"Of course I'm having fun! I love bounce houses." He smiled then quickly flipped us over and made it so he was straddling me.

'I could get used to this.' I thought in my head.

Or at least I thought I did as he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I think I could get used to this two."

A blush grew on my face as he kept his face buried into my neck and his warm breath blew across my skin, causing goose bumps to rise. I could feel his lips softly press against my neck as we stayed hidden from everyone else. I let out a surprised gasp as I felt his teeth bite into my skin not so gently but still not hard enough to break skin. His lips and teeth kept working their magic on my neck up until Ronnie's laugh found its way into my ears.

"Lizzie! I found your singer!"

"Ronald. Your a dead man." I snarled after Jacky had sat his body from mine.

"Oh shit." Ronnie yelped, eyes going wide before he turned and ran at a dead sprint away from us.

"Are you going to get him?" Jacky questioned, lifting an eyebrow at me.

"Na, that would mean I would have to move." I answered simply with a shrug.

"Mmh, good because I don't want to move." He smirked before resting his head on my shoulder.

I wrapped one arm around his neck while I ran my figures through his soft black hair.

"Come on lovers, its time to go, their setting up for a private party." Lizzie said coming out of no where.

"But I don't wanna move!" Jacky whinnied into my shoulder.

"Yes we all know how comfy Tiffany is but we got to go. You can continue your cuddling back on the bus.

"Ugh, fine." Jacky pouted, sluggishly getting to his feet and helped me to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tiffany and Jacky are getting somewhere now! I'll try to have the next one out tomorrow night, this has been a long weekend for me. :)

Okay so last night I seen Falling In Reverse live... It was awesome!!! To anyone who hasn't seen them yet, I highly recommend that you go see them as soon as you possibly can! I don't think I've ever had so much fun at a concert. Ronnie and Jacky made sure that the crowd stayed hyped up the whole time to and Ronnie even brought up his dog Charlie! The fans there were great to! I made some new friends with some of them.