A Little Less Innocence

First Date

"Okay every, from some of my tattoo's and clearly for a lot of the clothes I wear, I'm pretty sure you all can tell that I'm a huge Nightmare Before Christmas fan. But honestly, who isn't? That movie is just great. Here's our version of Sally's song!"

"I Sense There's Something In The Wind
That Feels Like Tragedy's At Hand
And Though I'd Like To Stand By Him
Can't Shake This Feeling That I Have
The Worst Is Just Around The Bend

And Does He Notice My Feelings For Him?
And Will He See How Much He Means To Me?
I Think It's Not To Be

What Will Become Of My Dear Friend
Where Will His Actions Lead Us Then?
Although I'd Like To Join The Crowd
In Their Enthusiastic Cloud
Try As I May, It Doesn't Last

And Will We Ever End Up Together?

And Will We Ever End Up Together?
No, I Think Not, It's Never To Become
For I Am Not The One"

The roar of the crowd brought a smile to my face as Lizzie, Der, and I played on of our favorite songs.

"Alright you fuckers! Our set is up sadly so now you have to bear with listening Falling In Reverse. I'm really sorry you have to listen to their crap." I said, making the crowd laugh and making Derek fall backwards from laughing.

"Bitch you love me!" Ronnie yelled, tackling me to the ground.

"Dear god your heavy." I wheezed out, strugglin to get out from underneath his large body.

"Dog pile!" Derek yelled, running and jumping onto Ronnie and I, making it harder to breath.

Of course everyone on stage had to listen to him and piled ontop of us to.

"Jacky, help me!" I cried out, hold my hand out to the only member of any of the bands that didn't want to torcher me.

"What do I get out of it?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

The great part of this was that the crowd could hear us all and were all laughing at the scene in front of them.

"I will love you forever and ever! With cookies!" I bribed with a pouty look on my face, "I think everyone in the crowd believes that you should save me to!"

"Ah, fine. I guess I can help you again but I better get those cookies!" Jacky laughed as the sea of people cheered as he pulled me out from under the moutain of bodies.

"Yeah you haven't seen her cookies. I'd be scared." Lizzie said, pushing the Dereks off her and standing up.

"What do you mean? Will it eat me before I eat it?" He asked, eyes wide with fear.

"No their not bad, their probably the best cookie I've ever had." Lizzie smirked.

"Best cookie? Don't you mean cookie?"

"I should but no. Her cookies normally end up turning into one giant cookie the size of a medium pizza. Its her cakes that you should be worried about eatting you." Lizzie told him, along with everyone else.

"Hey! The cakes I make are the best damn cakes ever! Sure they may be a little over the top with trying to glue them together. Okay you know what! Shut up!" I humfed, walking off the stage smiling in defeat.

"Get back here! I got something to ask you!" Jacky yelled into a microphone.

"Yes?" I asked, popping my head around the curtain so I could see into the crowd to.

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

I don't think my face could have ever gotten any redder. Because of being so shocked from his asking, let alone in front of over 200 people all I could manage to do was nod with a shit eatting grin on my face.

"Great. Wear something nice." He told me, then they all got ready for their set.

****-****-****

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked Lizzie for the thousandth time as I smoothed out my deep red mid thigh length dress.

"You look great, babe. Trust me, Jacky's gotta be eye raping you the whole time." Lizzie reasurred me once again.

"Maybe he'll be the one to make you break your only moral." Derek laughed as he watched me freak out from the couch.

"Really Derek? You know that is the one thing that I will always stick to no matter what." I snapped.

He knew how much it ment to me that I didn't have sex with anyone until I was married. My parents had gotten married at the ages 18 and 19 because my mother had gotten pregent with me and guilted my father into marrying her. They got divorsed when I was seven because my mom cheated on my dad. It it something that I would never want to do to my kid nor would I want to risk my child growing up without a parent.

"Chill out, Tiff. You know I was just joking around." Derek assured me.

"You know thats not a joking matter to her! By joking about that your just going to get her pissed off." Lizzie defended for me.

"He's here!" She chimmed, skipping to the door as someone knocked on it again.

"Is Tiffany ready?" I heard Jacky ask.

"Of course she is. You're just in time to. Any long and we might have been searching for a new drummer." Lizzie laughed before calling me out.

"You look ravishing." Jacky commented when I stepped out of the back and into view.

"Just remember duct tape turns 'No. No. No' into 'Mmm. Mmm.Mmm.'" Derek shouted from the safty of his bunk.

"I'll take care of him. You guys go have fun with whatever it is you two have fun doing." Lizzie struggled as she bid us fair well.

"Lets go before she starts taking pictures." I whispered to Jacky, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the bus.

"Bloody hell women! For wearing such high hills you move fast!" Jacky complained as I drug him far enough away from the bus that I felt was safe.

****-****-****

"I swear if that guy doesn't stop staring down at my boobs, I'm going to rip off his balls with this fork." I growled, glaring at the waiter as he walked away.

"I was just going to punch him but I think your idea might get the point across better." Jacky spoke, also glaring at the waiter.

"This has been a fun night though. I haven't been on a date this exciting before." I told him truthfully.

So far we had gone to a little amusent park that was by us. It even had some really fun roller costers that we went on,I only screamed twice, but it was on the biggest ride and it was fast so yeah. Now we were at an extremely fancy restuart and the waiter keeps hitting on me along with staring at my boobs. Not only am I close to castrating him but I kind of want to ask for the waitress that lead us to our seats, she was also hitting on both Jacky and I, but I'd take that over Mr. Creepy. At least we were just waiting on the check now, I can't wait to get away from this creepy waiter.

"It's been extremely fun. Maybe we should go back to the amusment park and see if you'll scream some more." He joked, winking at me with a smile.

"That's the only way you're going to get me to scream tonight." I joked back, just in time for the waiter to get back.

"Come home with me tonight babe. If he aint able to pleasure you I'm sure I could." The creepy guy spoke.

I held my hand up to slience Jacky right as he was about to speak and looked up at the guy.

"Listen here bub." I said standing up, glaring at the guy, "I am 21 years old and can prouldly say I am a virgin! I've had it with your shit tonight with the hitting on me while I'm clearly on a date! And staring at my chest the entire time isn't helping you! Along with that comment you just made! I want to speak with your manage right this minute!" I snarled out, getting right up into the guys face, making sure that I looked as menicing as I sounded.

"How about your meals will just be on the house. I can't have anymore complants to my manager or I'll be fired." The guy said, panic strickin.

"Lets go, hon." Jacky said, standing up and grabbing my hand, towering over the guy before leading me away from the table and out of the resturant.

"That was awesome!" I cheered once we got down the street in the rental car.

"You looked like you were about to rip his face off! I think he might have peed in his pants a little." Jacky laughed with me.

"Well good! I'm glad I can intimidate people that are at least two feet taller then me." I said, looking over and smiling at Jacky.

"Had me kind of scared to." Jacky blushed a little.

"Well now you just know to never piss me off and I wont have to pretend that I'm gonna rip that pretty face of yours off." I joked, bummed that we were back at the buses already.

"If I ever piss you off enough like that, I'll be on the next flight back to England. Aint no way I'd say on the same content as you." He told me, parking the car and shutting it off.

"Stay with me again tonight?" I asked as we got to the door of my bus.

"Of course, babe. Let me just go get some pjs." He told me, hugging me close to him.

"Just sleep in your boxers. I dont' want you to leave." I didn't care if I sounded clingy, I wanted him with me.

"Okay. Lets go to bed sweetheart." Jacky whispered, opening the door to my bus and letting me go in first.