Sequel: Living with Monsters
Status: active, active, very active!

The Monsters in the Rain.

chapter eight: coz i don't wanna sparkle like a china doll!

I was sitting in the lunch room, Xander and Caleb had gone off fighting about something, and it was just Alice, jasper, and I sitting at the table. Edward and Emmett was out hunting big bad grizzly bears. I was staring at my apple, a dull pain rattled around in my chest. It was around the time dad had left. Jasper had tried to calm me, but it was years of putting the pain off, forgetting it even, until the one day when I let it seep through. A pang of guilt ran through me.

“its okay Lia, I understand” jasper's gentle voice rang through the mindless chatter. I looked up at him and weakly smiled.

“Lia, a girl is coming to town.” Alice said, shit she sounded worried. I looked at her and lifted my eyebrow. “her name is bella swan, she's edward's singer.”

my eyes widened and I looked between her and jasper. “whaaaaaaat?” I said sounding like a retarded otter. This made jasper chuckle. “i mean.... What, what do I mean?” I said. They had explained this before to me, that every vampire has a singer, this singer's blood smells the absoulute best to said vampire, and basicly they are perfect together. I apperently was emmett's singer.

“its just like you and Emmett, but with this girl and Edward. She's coming in about 3 weeks.” she said. I knew there was more, I could just tell.

“edward isn't going to like this alice” I said, I looked her dead and the eyes. Her honey colored eyes held smiles and happiness, and I was confused again.

“not at first, but he loves her, and oh! We become best friends! All three of us!” she squelled I laughed and nodded my head.

“okay, okay. As long as everyone's happy” I chuckled. She nodded and smiled at me.

~~2 weeks later~

I was dreaming such sweet dreams, mostly of my glourius boyfriend, when someone started jumping on my bed. I growled and wrapped the blankets tighter around my small frame. I heard laughter and contuied jumping. I rolled over and threw my pillow hitting the irratating vampire that was waking me up.

“Leels! Wake up! Come on! Your gonna be late for school!” Emmett yelled. He landed next to me. I could feel his eyes on me.

“Go. Away.” I said. He laughed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me so I was laying on his chest. I snuggled into his chest and relaxed. Good he was going to let me sleep.

“nope! Come on!” he shot up and ran downstairs. I gripped onto his shoulders as he ran.

“no! Emmett! I'm in my pajamas! Noooo!” I shouted. He just laughed. He ran outside and sat smack dab in the middle of the sidewalk. I curled up and snuggled up close to him, which only made it colder. He just laughed. “i am so going to impale you with a fucking stick when I get out of the shower you inbred turtle!” I grumbled as I bustled my way out of his arms and back into the house. I heard him laugh as I slammed the door shut, I locked it knowing he could just climb back into the window. I walked, shivering, back up stairs and into the shower.

When I was finished got dressed and walked downstairs to find Emmett leaning on the door, that had been locked. I smiled at him and walked into the kitchen and grabbed my breakfest bars. I jumped on to the counter and ate it slowly. Emmett slowly walked into the kitchen, he came to a stop between my legs, his hands resting either side of me on the counter.

My heart started pounding away, but I kept my cool. He smirked. I took another bite of my breakfest. I kept my eyes on him. I poked his cheek which made him chuckle. He grabbed my breakfest bar and set it on the counter next to me and brought one hand to my check and the other to the small of my back. I watched him carefully.

He slowly brought his lips to mine and just as they brushed each other he whispered, “do you trust me?” I smiled

“the question is, emmey, do you trust me?” I whispered. He crashed his lips to mine as he pulled me close. He moved his lips to my neck, so I could breathe.

“i hate to interupte you two, love birds, but, we have school” Edward said strolling into the kitchen. I heard Emmett growl and rest his forhead on my shoudler. I dropped my legs from around his waist and leaned back.

“i forgot about school” I muttered. They both chuckled. I made faces at them. Emmett moved and lifted me off the counter and set me on the floor. “come on, lets go” I groaned. They laughed and followed me out. I lifted my arms. “carry me my pimps!” I shouted. They laughed and Emmett picked me up bridal style. I laughed and snuggled into his arms. I closed my eyes.

“don't fall asleep love, you won't wake up till lunch” Emmett murmmered in my ear.

“kind of the plan babe” I muttered. I felt him shift and I knew we were in the car. I let my mind wander to Xander and Caleb, they had left to go live with Caleb's parents in Port Angelus. I paid for the rent and stuff from my savings. I missed Xander, he was my brother, and he left with his boyfriend. I snuggled closer to Emmett and he held me closer. Xander had promised to call, but only did once a week.

“we're here” Edward said sadly. I groaned. “come on, we'll get you chocolate and mt. Dew.” he said. I grumbled a fine and climbed out of the car. Emmett was out next to me in a milisecond. I leaned my forehead against his shoulder.

“what's wrong babe?” he asked wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I took a deep breath.

“just thinking, thats all” I said I looked up at him and weakly smiled. He smiled back knowing I was thinking of Xander. He was there when I cried after Xander left, he was there when I begun having nightmares. He was always there for me.

“well don't think to much” he joked, I rolled my eyes and we headed to class.

~EMMETTS POV~

I chuckled as Dahlia shouted for Edward to carry her to the table, I would do I but I was carrying her chocolate cake and mt. Dew we had promised her. She was worried about Xander. She loved him as her brother. It hurt her deeply when he left, I had witnessed that.

Edward laughed and picked her up. She looked over his shoulder and looked at me. She smiled her breathtaking smile. It felt as if she made my heart beat again just by being next to me. I smiled back and made a face at her. She automatically made one back, which made everyone in our group laugh. Edward sat her down and took his seat on the other side of her. I sat next to her and she leaned into me and set her feet on Edward.

Those to where basically brother and sister, but they barely fought, and if they did it was about music or her car. I smiled I was happy that she was so close to my family. Family meant the world to me and I was glade they had accepted her and saw her as her sister or daughter. I knew they truly cared for her.

“who are they?” I heard a girl asked. I already knew who it was. It was that bella girl alice had warned us about. She was supposed to be Edward's singer. I chuckled at the thought.

“they are the cullens. That pixi looking one is Alice, the one thats always in pain, that one is jasper. Mr. steroids is Emmett and the werid girl is Dahlia” Jessica muttered. I laughed at her jealousy.

“Dahlia, yea, she was nice to me, she showed me my class” bella said to jessica.

Everyone in the group looked at Dahlia, who was stuffing her face with cake. She looked up innocently. “what?! She was lost! And she's nice, you'll love her eddie, she's shy just like you!” she laughed. Edward rolled his eyes, he already knew alice and Dahlia were going to be friends with the girl, he wasn't going to mess with that aspect.

“whose he?” we heard bella ask. She was of course referring to Edward.

“oh that's Edward, but don't even bother, the only one he even talks to outside of his family is Dahlia, its like they're long lost twins or something. But no one Is worth there time apperently” jessica said with a snide look on her face.

Dahlia started laughing. “dang straight!! all you non- fairys are boring!” she shouted between fits of laughter. I had to laugh to, so did alice and jasper.

“hate to break this to you Lia, but, you're not a fairy” Edward said with a failing straight face. She snorted.

“thats because I don't wanna sparkle like a china doll”

I laughed at edwards face and in a minute he laughed to. She rested her head on my chest, and ate her cake. I closed my eyes and just listened to her speacial heart beat its beautiful song.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok guys first of all i am SOOO sorry i didn't update last weekend like i usally do, but school came up and then i was really sick and just blah.
okay guys i know its late but i hope you enjoy!!