Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"There's no reflection when you look in the mirror."

--Serrah--

It was pouring rain outside, the day didn't seem like it was going to be a very good one. I looked at my phone; 11:11 A.m, how legit? I continued drinking my cold coffee and watched a ford mustang the color of a pitch black night enter the parking lot, decked out with tinted windows and shining even in the rain.

This mysterious vehicle had definitely gained my attention as my eyes watched the driver open the door and step out. First a dark black boot which then revealed ripped dark-wash jeans and finally a face. I couldn't tell who it was, his eyes were covered with sunglasses despite the overcast weather; his messy blonde hair fell in his face and I couldn't help but feel as though I recognized this person. From what I was seeing, he was definitely a bad boy.

I had completely forgotten that I had once been gazing oddly at a mysterious guy and studied his car. You couldn't see inside due to the tinted windows but, I still found myself gazing at the car. I swore for a second I thought I saw a silhouette in the passenger side but realized it was just a shadow of a person walking in the rain. He was alone? That was definitely odd.

"Is this seat taken?" I heard a voice ask from beside me. I immediately recognized the voice and snapped out of my concentration.

I turned to face the stranger, "Nope, feel free." I said smiling and motioning for the seat in front of me. He had ordered the exact same thing I had, a cold frappuccino on a rainy day. His eyes were still covered by the sunglasses and his blonde hair matched the shade of mine. He finally removed his sunglasses revealing deep penetrating blue eyes. He smiled a flashing white smile as he set his sunglasses down on the table. His abs flexed behind his band T-shirt.

"I know who you are." I said immediately without thinking. I had known who it was ever since I heard his voice but, I couldn't believe that he was actually sitting right in front of me, my absolute favorite band's lead singer was sitting right in front of me at a table in my safe haven. I finally realized who this was, it was Matt Walst.

"Crazy fan?" He asked seeming un-affected by the sudden outburst of mine.

"In a sense but, not too crazy." I could hear my rather seducing tone breaking free.

"How crazy?" He asked in a rather seductive tone. Just that question told me so much about him (I knew all of his lyrics too, tells you a story). He was use to his fans falling all over him and simply any girl for that matter, he was a rock star.

"I have every single one of your songs in my Itunes and I know about every lyric, need more? You should see my phone." My hands slid my phone across the table revealing a My Darkest Days background and several other photos of the band.

"I like you." He said while gazing intensely into my eyes.

"Really?" I asked with an intriguing tone.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked flashing that brilliant smile back at me.

"To where?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I used it as a signature move, it caught allot of boys interest just by simply raising my eyebrow.

Although it seemed really odd that I had just met my favorite band's lead singer and he was asking me to leave with him but, come on. You rarely get asked by a sexy rock star to 'get out of here'. There was no way I didn't want to disappear with Matt Walst.

"Does it matter if it's with me?" He knew exactly what he was doing to me, he was making me want him even more than I already did. He had every move in play, he knew how to make a girl work and knew he could control me with his words. Or at least, that's what he thought.

I sensed a weird vibe coming off of him. He definitely wasn't what he seemed and there was something behind those blue eyes that was hiding something. "Of course not, let's get out of here." His hands slipped around to my lower back and pulled me against his body, he was defined. His body was like a rock. I really wanted that T-shirt to come off of his body right now.

We arrived in an underground parking garage and I could tell he could barely wait any longer, his fiery desires were burning inside of him just like mine were. The elevator doors opened revealing an empty elevator, we both walked in and waited casually as the doors closed and the elevator music played. I was pushed up against the wall so quickly that I didn't even have time to blink, his lips were smashed against mine and his hands were holding onto my waist as I felt his whole body against mine. His abs, his hip bones and his hard on.

His hands caused goosebumps to crawl up my spine and send shivers throughout my whole body. His mouth moved to my neck and I swore I felt something pointy graze across the skin..

The elevator dinged signalling we had reached the correct floor and we spread apart slightly making our way down the hallway towards his apartment. He didn't fumble with the keys, he had the door open so quickly that it was unbelievable. He pulled me in softly and locked the door behind him. I knew that this softness wasn't going to last long, and I was right.

My legs were swept out from underneath me and I was in his arms as I was carried a few feet and then tossed down onto his bed. He hovered above me before removing my shirt and throwing it behind him. He unhooked my bra and tossed it away before allowing me to remove his shirt too.

His chest wasn't perfect but, the way his muscles were shaped and defined made it perfect to the touch. My hands roamed over the muscles as they slightly tensed making them even more defined. I smiled and let the short moment of calmness live out before the rough housing started.

His mouth made it's way from my neck down the center of my stomach all the way to my waist. He stopped at my jeans and wasted no time, unbuckling my belt and sliding my jeans off of my body and onto the floor. His teeth clenched the lace panties and hesitated before tearing them off. It was so fucking hot to watch him tear them off with his teeth..

He made it even by removing his jeans and leaving his boxers on for me to take off. I practically tore them off and kissed him ferociously. He took control and parted my legs, I should've known he was going to be a tease and rubbed his thumb over my entrance lightly. I watched him smirk at my reaction. He wanted me to beg.

"Matt! Please!" I yelled out in frustration and annoyance. I gave in and was begging for him to enter me. I wanted him inside of me so badly.

With a seductive chuckle and a smirk he entered his whole self inside of me with force and started slowly thrusting back and forth. My back arched and I let out moans of pleasure as he continued his motions, I was so glad he accepted my please.He started moving faster and my moans escaped my mouth at high levels, with every moan he became harder inside of me. He hit the perfect spot and I let out a gasp letting him know he had hit it. He started pushing harder and faster against my g-spot and I was practically about to scream. Ecstasy had never been so fucking high.

I felt my climax coming and I knew he could tell. "Cum with me baby." He said in a sexy tone. I let out my last moan coincidentally in sequence with his deep sigh. I felt his liquid inside of me and all I could do was smile in satisfaction. He pulled out and fell onto the bed beside me.

We didn't say anything to each other as our heavy breathing started to slow down. He moved his body so that we was once again hovering over me. I looked directly at him waiting for him to speak.

"I'm a vampire." He said before sinking his teeth into my neck with incredible force.

Everything started to go black before I could register anything..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it =)
-Sarah