Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"And You Never Get Enough"

-Serrah-

A shiver went down my spine as Matt turned away. I had never noticed it before but, Sal and Matt always turned away from me right after they finished drinking from me.

"Matt, why aren't you looking at me?" I asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I am looking at you." He said turning his head back towards me.

"Every time you and Sal pull away from my neck you look away. Why?" My question was protestant, I wasn't interested in sitting around and being played. I wasn't as oblivious to everything as they thought I was.

"We do not. You're imagining things." Matt just smirked, he was pressing my buttons again.

"Yes you do, you're lying to me and I can tell. I'm not stupid."

"Ser, chill out."

"I will not chill out, I am so tired of you guys pushing things off like they're not a big deal. I DESERVE to know some things about you guys."

"What are you talking about?" Matt asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Did I fucking stutter?"

"Aww, look at you being all assertive." Matt started laughing like a little kid.

"You really just make me want to punch you sometimes!" I yelled out falling back onto the ground. My hands began rubbing my temples, what was wrong with these guys? Were they so damn dense that they needed to act this way?

"Go for it, you'll hurt yourself more than you'll hurt me."

"I can only take so much damn teasing before it just really starts to tick me off."

"Okay okay, while we feed on someone our eyes just become horrid looking. Its our vampire senses kicking in, Sal and I would just rather not have you see that side of us."

"Matt, I know this might sound sentimental but, I've been around you guys for awhile now and I feel that if this is gonna work we need to share things. I know nothing about you and you know nothing about me." I was trying to make this conversation as care free as I possibly could.

"Yeah but, sometimes you discover things you don't want to know."

"Stop making this so damn complicated I just wanna see the eye thing."

"Okay fine, only if you show me something hidden about you." Matt said laughing with his head falling back.

"I'll show you the birthmark I have on the side of my boob. Now show me the eye thing."

"Nice trade, you first."

"No, you first. Knowing you, you'll just see it and then not show me the eye thing."

"You're smart." He smirked and looked me directly in the eye.

I watched intently as his eyes suddenly changed from the common light blue to a dark, ultimately black color and a dark shadow crept over his eye, it reminded me of the vampire eyes in The Vampire Diaries. It was incredibly similar but darker. It was horrifying and frightened me to my core, no wonder they never showed me before.

"Alright, now the birthmark." Matt's eyes changed so quickly that it was almost unbelievable. It took me a few seconds to snap back into consciousness.

"Oh.. right." I said shaking my head. I pulled my shirt down and succeeded in only showing the birthmark against the flesh.

"No fucking way! It looks like a dis-formed guitar." Matt said poking it.

"Dont poke my fucking boob." I said punching his shoulder. My shirt fell back into place and he pretended that I actually hurt him.

"Sorry but, you need to show Sal that."

"Why?"

"Aren't you and Sal like, a 'thing' now."

"He's sucking neck with a fucking whore. What do you think?" I asked turning my head to the side like an idiot.

"Sucking neck." He said laughing.

"You're such a little kid." I said sighing loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for reading my stories and sticking to them, I know it's hard to wait for my slow updates sometimes but, thank you! <3

I want to thank a few important people;
Chicago-Kid
magmababe141
MissCassy

I adore everyone's comments and of course, much love to the silent readers!