Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"You're out for blood."

--Matt Walst--

My eyes scanned over her seemingly lifeless body. Her pulse was still strong and no matter how much of her blood I drank, her heart still had a strong pulse and her breathing was even.

"What the fuck?" I said under my breath as I walked into the bathroom. I usually killed most of the girls I slept with after sex, it was just an act. It's who I was. The sex drive made me want to consume a body fully to sustain my hunger.

I threw my hands on the counter and bent my head down in annoyance. She was just a human? Why was she still breathing? My anger was getting the best of me and that never meant a good thing. I immediately thought of the only thing I could and called Sal.

He answered quickly. "Matt? It's 3am. What do you want?" He asked in annoyance. I could tell he was enjoying his peace and quiet.

"We have a problem." I said talking him into coming over right away. I dressed her back in her clothes and checked her pulse again. It was still going strong.

Sal's fist slammed against my door almost as soon as I finished pulling her top over her head.

"What's the problem?" He asked walking straight towards the bed. He knew exactly what my games were; seduce the girl, tell her I'm a vampire and then drain her to full consumption.

"Something really weird is going on. I did my normal game and drained her to the average full consumption but, her body is still full of blood and her heartbeat is still perfect.

"There's no way, you're sure she's human?"Sal asked suddenly intrigued and pulling her limp body into his arms.

Sal stayed silent for a few moments before speaking again. "Her bite marks are gone. Did you even bite her?" Sal asked with a dumbfounded tone.

"I always do." I said as I fell back into a chair.

"True, let me try and drain her partially." Sal said being as nice as he could. Sal never liked draining a girl completely; he had a heart unlike I did.

I could feel his teeth pierce the skin on her neck and waited as he quietly consumed some of her blood. Maybe Sal could get rid of her.

I heard Sal stop and I waited intently for an answer. "She's a human but, there's something inside of her. It's like an all you can eat buffet. She won't die, it's as though her body continues to replenish itself after we drink from her." Sal's words were shaky.

I knew exactly what he was about to say, we couldn't just leave her somewhere. Sal wouldn't risk losing her, she was something we couldn't lose.

"Sal, I know exactly what you're about to say. She's just some girl. Let's just leave her here and pretend nothing happened." I said trying to get myself out of our situation.

I didn't have a heart, I might as well have had a cold and lonely soul. No girl meant anything to me and this one wasn't about to come into my life. Not now.

"Matt, be an ass later. She needs to stay with us. You're the idiot that couldn't stop playing your games with innocent girls." Sal said rolling his eyes in annoyance. He didn't understand why I was the way I was. He didn't understand how I could choose to not care for the world; it was simply because shit happened and I never got over it.

"Matt? Earth to dirt bag?" Sal said waving his hands in front of me.

"Yeah?" I said snapping out of my haze.

"We need to get out of here. We can't afford any suspicions." Sal said picking her up and vanishing quickly. Super-speed was definitely a benefit of being a vampire.

I sat in the drivers seat and noticed Serrah in the backseat. "Why couldn't she just die?" I said to myself under my breath.

"You're an asshole." Sal said as we left the garage.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like this one guys!
-Sarah