Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"You can smell the fear."

--Sal--

Her body seemed as though it was in a coma as I laid her down on the bed of my apartment building.

"You have awful timing Matt. We go on tour in three days and you decide to find the one girl in the world to add to your game that can actually beat you." I cast a glare at him as he leaned against the wall.

"I told you to leave her there."

"You know we couldn't do that. Do you not realize how extraordinary she is?

"No I don't. I just realize that she's ruining my life." Matt was so ignorant it made me question why I still stuck around with him, his heart seemed as though it had been ripped out at birth.

"This is your fault but once again I'm cleaning up your mess."

"Like I said, we should've just left her."

"Until what? Another vampire comes along and turns her into a slave? You just need to quit your game." My eyes flashed back from Matt to Serrah, the poor girl was hypnotized just to be murdered and now the man that did it wanted nothing to do with her...Matt's a dick.

--Serrah--

I felt my heart pounding as my eyes flew open to a dark room, an apartment that I didn't remember. I was shivering as I laid on the unfamiliar couch and I tried to look around for another person. My body leaned forward and a jolt of pain hit my head.

"Are you okay?" A body was suddenly sitting next to me. I almost screamed, they just seemingly appeared.

"I-I'm okay. What happened? Where am I" The questions were whirling around my head and all I wanted was to know where I was and to find some pain killers.

"Its a little hard to explain, to you remember anything?"

"The last thing I remember was Matt Walst telling me he's a vampire and then biting me." My mind seemed as though it remembered more but wasn't allowing me to see it.

"Well, Matt really is a vampire and so am I."

"Please don't tell me you're Sal Costa, the lead guitarist for the same band..."

He scoffed, "I am."

"You're kidding. What the hell happened?"

"Matt tried to kill you by draining you of your blood supply."

"That's comforting." My voice was light and my head was pounding.

"Well, your body re-supplies itself with blood rapidly after it loses a large quantity. Like an endless buffet." He started laughing at the end of his sentence.

"This is a dream right?" I couldn't believe what was really happening, there was no way this was really happening.

"Nope. Full reality."

"This is weird. Are you gonna kill me?" I figured something was gonna happen since the lead singer of my favorite badn tried to KILL ME. -_-

"No I am not going to kill you. Matt doesn't like that you're here though."

"Well that's nice. The lead singer of my favorite band not only tried to kill me but also hates me. Yeah my life sucks right now."

"I don't hate you. And Matt is an asshole. His heart was ripped out years ago, don't take it too hard. I want you to come on tour with the band." Sal was trying to be nice I could tell but I felt a little used.

"So you're using me for my rather awkward body disfunction?" I was insulted.

"No, I would feel better if I didn't just let you walk the streets alone especially because Matt did just try to kill you.

"I'm trying to process this. Can I please have some comfier clothes, these jeans are cutting into my waist; been wearing them too long?" He responded by opening a dresser drawer and handing me a change of clothes.

I walked into the bathroom and came out to find him still sitting on the couch. "You can sleep in my bed if you want." Sal said leading me to his room.

"I didn't know vampires slept?"

"Ha, we like our rest. Sleep it off and let it sink in. Matt is pissed so I'll be back in a bit."

"Great."

My favorite band is a bunch of vampires, the lead singer tried to kill me and now hates me, the guitarist is probably the only one that doesn't want me dead and I'm a weird endless buffet for them. I'm so happy.....no I'm not.

--Matt--

My legs passed back and forth along the carpet outside of the hallway. I really just wanted this girl to be gone, I didn't want her here.

"Could you try and not be such a douche bag while she's with us on tour?" Sal grabbed a beer out of the fridge and popped the top as he looked at me.

"She's going on tour with us? Why? She's perfectly capable of being dropped inside of a ditch."

"You're the lead singer of her favorite band, a sort-of role model and you tried to kill her. Put yourself in her position dirt bag." Sal was so annoyed with my games, if it was up to me I would have just left her there.

"I really don't care, she's ruining my care-free rockstar life."

"Get over it you drama queen bitch."

"Goodbye." I said walking towards an elevator.

"Where are you going?"

"To take my anger out by ripping some girl limb from limb." With that I walked into the elevator and disappeared into the night scene.

--Sal--

Matt stormed off into the streets, I couldn't save all of his victims and I knew he was going to murder a poor and innocent girl tonight. I washed it off like I always did, nothing was going to change that assface.

"Sal?" Serrah's voice called out as soon as I closed my apartment door. I was leaning down next to her before she cloud blink.

"Yes?" I said when I showed up.

"Oh gosh... I need to get use to that. I heard the argument, if you don't want me around you can just drop me somewhere." Her words had hurt in them, nobody liked to feel as though they were intruding.

"He's really just a heartless dick, you can't do anything about that. He's a fucking asshole." I tried to be as comforting as I could.

"Still, I'm intruding."

"Don't worry about it, you're just fine right here."

"Not gonna lie, its hard to sleep right now. I'm freezing."

"Well I'm tried so scoot over."

"Don't you have to tame your mohawk or something" She asked while laughing.

"Fuck the mohawk, I'm tired." I listened to her laugh as I cuddled up next to her, it was the best form of comfort I could give right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!! (:
-Sarah