Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"You need Poison"

--Matt--

The allies of the city were silent and drenched in darkness; a haven for me. The lights of the city streets got annoying when you saw them every night. My fists flew against a brick wall, imprinting the cemented bricks.

I was stuck in a debate; do I take my anger out or actually listen to Sal for once? At this point every nerve in my body was craving to kill someone. My temper rose with every thought, all my life I had ran away from girls, deciding their fate had made me superior and I didn't care once they were gone. Just like 'she' didn't care when she walked away from our life, our relationship and our future.

My black boot connected with the side of a dumpster and sent it flying down the ally. Every time I thought of 'her' my anger just boiled to the brink.

I heard laughter coming down the dim lit street.

"Ill see you tomorrow Alice, my apartment isn't far from here. Take the cab and Ill walk."

"Are you sure, Kat?"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow at work." The slamming of a car door alerted me that she was now alone. Her heels clicked along the pavement as I waited for her to pass by.

Never walk alone in a big city.

I grabbed her by the neck and held my hand over her mouth. I didn't wait I just sunk my teeth into her cold flesh. Her blood tasted like cheap alcohol and lavender; nothing special. Her squirming soon stopped and I left her lifeless body collapsed in the ally.

=_=_=_=

When I made my way into Sal's apartment I immediately expected to be chastised. He could smell the blood before I even walked in the door. Where was he now?

I made my way around, expecting him to pop up at any time. I found him sleeping next to Serrah in his bed, well aren't they comfortable? I was a little pissed off; being the heartless asshole I am I tried not to give a fuck.

I stepped into a scorching hot shower and let the tension run off my muscles. I closed my eyes and tried to process everything in a blur, processing things turned out to be a bad idea. My eyes opened quickly and could hear the perfect heartbeat like a bass drum in my ears. I couldn't hear the shower anymore, all I could hear was the perfectly synchronized heartbeat.

My mouth could taste her sweet blood, the best I'd had in years. It tasted like sweet caramel with an essence of coffee. It ran across my tongue like silk; I needed more. I could feel my body wash over with darkness, I needed her blood right now.

I threw on clothes in a haze and drifted towards her heartbeat, it was so peaceful next to Sal and it made me want to consume her even more.

I leaned down and brought my sharp fangs down to her warm skin. I hesitated a moment before going to close my jaw down on her neck.

My body was thrown against the wall. "Matt! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Sal's voice roared as he realized what I had been about to do.

"You can't tell me you're not tempted to drain her body every five fucking seconds!?" I yelled with feriocity in my voice and tried to act normal.

"I don't try to eat her! You already tried to kill her once you asshole." Sal was pissed and our voices easily woke Serrah up.

"Excuse me, I know I'm just a human but why are you such a fucking asshole?" Serrah's voice was surprisingly powerful.

"Oh please. You realize you're getting in between two vampires right now? I could kill you." I rolled my eyes to the ceiling and gave her a sinister look. She couldn't be serious right now.

"If he wants to bite me so damn bad just let him Sal." My eyes became wide with intrigument at her words.

"Serrah, I promised you weren't going to be used." Sal was showing his soft side again, why was he so damn nice to her? Fuck.

"Just let him."

--Sal--

I was not excited about this idea, giving Matt what he wanted wasn't the greatest idea. I just backed away and watched as Matt held her in his arms within a matter of seconds. I could feel his energy, he didn't want her dead. Her blood brought back too many memories of 'her'.

I walked out of the bedroom and shut the door, he wasn't going to drain her quickly, he was going to absorb her blood slowly just to piss me off.

--Serrah--

I was knocked off my feet in a matter of seconds and I turned my head to the side as I waited for his teeth to puncture my neck.

"Wait." His words became soft but his eyes were still dark. He turned my head to face him and gently his lips connected with mine. I didn't know what to do, I was completely still. He lifted away and turned my head to the side before driving his fangs into my neck.

The bite stung for a moment and I let out a surprised gasp, the pain slowly disappeared and I was left with the soft feeling of his mouth on my neck. I couldn't feel his teeth anymore, just the feeling of his warm lips.

His embrace tightened around my body; he was getting full and it was all too soon. I didn't want him to stop, my body was at peace; like an eternal bliss.

"Fuck." He said in a sigh before pulling away.

He let go and I fell to the ground, I had forgotten he was holding me the whole time.

"Ouch." Escaped my mouth as my body thudded against the ground.

Sal replaced Matt quickly after Matt vanished. "What happened?" I asked curiously.

"You struck his feelings. Knocked down a wall. You realize what you did by willingly letting him take your blood, right?" Sal's words made no sense to me as he spoke them.

"No?" I asked confused with a raised eyebrow. I was just trying to calm his ass down; I hated arguing and they had been arguing the whole time I had been awake.

"The first time he drank from you, you didn't willingly allow him to. By allowing him to drink your blood you revealed yourself to him, that's why it didn't hurt. It set you both at peace and he's pissed because he doesn't have feelings. You're like a poision to the wall he put up, he's probably gonna want more of this 'poison'." Sal had a smirk cross his face as he spoke.

It made some sense although I didn't really see it. I just wanted them to shut up. After Sal spoke I felt an unfamiliar pulling at my feelings. I wanted him to bite me again. Who the fuck willingly wants to be bitten again by a vampire?

This was turning out to be so confusing, I was a feast to Vampires and yet I was asking to be bitten again by the same guy that had tried to kill me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it (: Enjoy!