Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"Like it's the only thing that keeps you alive"

--Serrah--

"Wakey Wakey." Sal's voice was lingering over me as I tossed and turned through the hotel sheets.

"No, I'm tired." I grumbled my almost inaudible words into the pillow and kept my eyes shut.

"I see that but, we need to get going. We leave tomorrow afternoon for tour. We're going out tonight and you're going." Sal's words were not a recommendation, they were a strict command.

I finally rolled over to face him, "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I asked a little shocked that he'd want me to go anywhere right now.

"Yes, I need to party and you need to get out."

"It's been like a day, what do you mean I need to 'get out'?" I said a little shocked that he was making me sound like some damn nerd that sat at home and played xbox all fucking day.

"Move it." He said slapping my thigh and walking away. My mouth dropped in pain as I rubbed my thigh and stumbled out of bed towards the bathroom.

"Ahh! Who the fuck is that?!" I screamed at my reflection in the mirror. Eye liner falling down my cheeks and hair all over the place.

"Here are some clothes." An unknown voice tossed some clothes into the bathroom and I caught them with ease. I definitely needed a shower.

--Matt--

"Fuck me!" The unknown girl screamed at the top of her lungs as I finished my business in the alley. I snapped her neck and she fell to the ground. I went to bite her and was immediately repelled losing all my appetite.

I tried again and I couldn't bring myself to drink her blood. What the hell is going on?

I walked off, this was really pissing me off. I needed some strong liquor to cure this 'dry spell'. I headed back up to Sal's apartment and walked in the door. Sal wasn't here, just Serrah I could sense it. I heard her singing out of the bedroom and stalked my way over to the open door.

Come on and get up, get up
Move your body, Lose your body, Lose Control
Rubbing right up and down against my bod-

"Matt!" She screamed grabbing a towel to cover her lingerie.

"No, keep singing. It's good." I said walking closer.

"Fuck off, you're only being nice to me because you want to eat me."

"If I just wanted to eat you I would've done it already." I grumbled with annoyance.

"Then why haven't you?"

"Because I feel like keeping you around."

"Sal said it was because I have some sort of 'effect' on you or some shit like that."

"Some shit like that. Are you gonna hurry up, I'd really like to get some drinks and you're slowing us down."

"Excuse me for ruining your damn plans." She said buttoning her jeans and grabbing the jacket hanging over the chair.

I wrapped my arm over her shoulders and she shook it off walking out of the apartment. "Okay then." I said backing off.

No response. Why did I suddenly care?

I could feel my thirst coming back and my senses zeroed in on the blood vessels running through her neck. I needed it so badly, it was all my body wanted now and it was the only thing keeping me alive.

No, don't say that Matt. Get a hold of yourself, you just need a shit load of alcohol and a bunch of naked women and you'll be cured. I really needed something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long!! I really hope you guys enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think (: