Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"You Hear Voices. They Just Keep Telling You, You Need Me Tonight."

--Serrah--

The elevator ride was awkward enough, nothing but silence and annoying elevator music. We were headed up a few floors to the top floor penthouse. I had no idea who was occupying the penthouse but, I assumed that this was where the party was.

The elevator doors opened and I almost immediately regretted it. I would've much rather stayed in the elevator with the annoying elevator music than walk into the penthouse, music blaring. The music coming from the penthouse was so incredibly loud that you could hear it down the hall with the large double doors of the room closed. It was shaking the whole entire floor.

"You know, I'd so much rather go back to Sal's apartment." I said trying to stay in the elevator. It was just Matt and I, Sal must have already been here.

"No, you're going. Sal's orders." Matt said pushing me forward with his arm. I kinda felt like Matt's chew toy, I didn't like being pushed.

"Whatever." I could see myself getting lost or killed in this stupid party.

If I thought the hallway was bad I was so wrong. As soon as Matt opened the doors I was immediately blasted with hot air and louder music. Don't get me wrong, I loved my loud music but, the crap that was playing shouldn't even be considered music.

I stood frozen in the doorway, there were bodies swarmed all over each other and there was no space to move let alone breathe. 90% of the party had to be women. They were like fucking animals all over each other.

I tried not to gag, it was a little overwhelming. It really didn't help that the air in the room was nearly humid and had to be well in 90's. Trying to breathe felt impossible.

I looked around for Matt only to realize I had practically been ditched. My legs really didn't want to move from their spot at the front door, I might as well have been cemented there. My eyes scanned the room, looking for any sign of a familiar face and found nothing.

When I finally started to move, someone grabbed me from behind and started carrying me through the penthouse.

"What are you doing!? Put me down!" I screamed and punched the persons back several times. I never liked not being in control. Sometimes was fine but, not right now. My body needed to know where it was going but, it couldn't. The fear of not knowing where this psychotic person was taking me was worse than knowing Matt hated me.

Suddenly I was being thrown through the air before I even registered it. Out of nowhere my body hit a liquid surface and fell below. The idiot had thrown me in the pool.

I kicked and maneuvered my way to the surface of the pool. When I finally reached the top of the water and could breathe I heard laughter and tons of it. When my eyes opened, I regretted it. A ton of people were surrounding the pool laughing hysterically. I looked around and climbed out, soaking wet.

It had been hot before but, now it was freezing. I looked around for a towel but, couldn't find anything. Suddenly a towel made it's way around my shoulders and I was wrapped into a deep hug. I closed my eyes in relief hoping this was someone I knew. The laughter stopped and everyone seemed to resume their party activities.

Sal pulled away and I found him smiling at me. "I told you this was a bad idea." I said clenching to the towel with all my might.

"No, I should have never let you out of my sight, that was the bad idea." Sal hugged me again and helped me dry off a little bit.

"What the hell am I supposed to do? That stupid son of a whore threw me in a pool and now I'm freezing cold and soaking wet." I gritted my teeth and crossed my arms over my chest, I was pissed.

"I'm sure Isaac's got some of his girlfriends clothes in his room." Sal took my hand and led me through the penthouse with ease, I was assuming this wasn't his first time in this place. Also assuming Isaac owned this rampant penthouse.

The door to the bedroom had read off-limits but, Sal just waltzed right in. "Isaac must be your friend?" I asked in curiosity as I watched Sal shuffle through some dresser drawers.

"Yeah, he works with record labels and such. He basically is never here but, I know he has his fair share of different girlfriends." Sal pulled out some clothes and handed them to me. "Some of those ought to fit you."

"Please don't ditch me like Matt did." I said holding on to Sal's arm.

"I promise."

My eyes were locked with Sal's for awhile before I finally tore away and went into the bathroom to change. My eyes locked on myself in the mirror, hurriedly I fixed my appearance to the best of my ability and dug through the pile of clothes Sal had given me. I held each piece of clothing up to my body and tried to imagine myself wearing it, sadly, it was taking me forever to pick something to wear.

Finally, I stepped out of the bathroom looking fairly decent again and Sal smiled. "Let's get some drinks and party." He smiled that dazzling smile again and we both walked out of Isaac's room.

It didn't take long and I found myself on the dance floor. I had stayed on the safe side and only had a few sips of a Corona. I really wasn't the heavy drinker. My body moved around and danced in between Sal and Reid in the middle of the dance floor. Usually I was the kind of girl to be completely disgusted with grinding on each other while dancing but, eh. Being stuck between two rockstars was nothing to complain about.

The dancing felt like it went on for awhile and I was actually starting to have fun, Sal's arms were around my waist and I was molded up against him dancing. Reid had disappeared without a trace and the party was starting to disappear too. My eyes opened for a few moments and locked onto an intense glare coming from Matt. His knuckles were visibly white on his Tequila bottle and I tried not to immediately stop dancing.

Matt turned away and I turned to Sal. "Sal, I'm tired. Can we go back to the apartment?" I tried not to sound too weird and apparently I did a good job because he agreed and we left the penthouse together. I had drank allot more after my few sips of beer and I could feel it coming on.

We made it back to the room and Sal didn't even fumble with his keys, alcohol practically had no effect on him. My legs just made their way into his bedroom and undressed down into my lingerie. I climbed into bed and cuddled into the covers. My body could feel eyes staring at it so I turned over to see Sal in the doorway staring at me.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing." He said in a joking tone.

"Are you gonna come here, it's lonely." I smiled knowing he could see it in the dark. He made his way over, stripped down to his boxers and slid in next to me. I let my arm drape over his torso and my head relax onto his chest. It wasn't long before my eyes completely closed and I was asleep.

Sadly, it wasn't long before I was rudely awoken to silent arguing and an empty bed. All I could hear was voices, they were barely legible and I assumed they were coming from the living room.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Jasmine, you need to get out of here."

"No, I was yours first and then I walk in on you sleeping with another girl!? How could you do this to me?"

"Jasmine you don't even realize that you're not supposed to be here."

The voices became mumbled and I couldn't hear anymore. I pulled on some sweatpants and a baggy band t-shirt before making my way to the chair in the corner of the room. My aching body fell into the chair as a door was slammed and locked. The bedroom doors opened slowly and Sal walked in with a tense vibe.

"Serrah? Serrah, I'm so sorry that I woke you up." He said walking over to the chair.

"Not that I'm getting all jealous or anything but, who was that? She seemed extremely pissed."

"Just a bitch who can't leave me alone."

"I see. Sorry, I've never liked yelling. Childhood thing." My voice was quiet and I was fairly wide awake now.

"It's 3am are you tired?" He asked with his hand clasped to mine.

"No, kind of awake now."

"Do you want to become tired?" He asked with a smirk on his lips.

Suddenly the flirtatious side took over and my lips were clashed with his in seconds. He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. Our kiss was ferocious and wanting, I bit his lip and he let out a feint moan. Our tongues twirled against each other and I fell back on the bed as he lifted his shirt over his head.

My hands roamed over his chest and felt every curve and every muscle there was. He pulled down my sweatpants and lifted my shirt off. His mouth moved down my jawline to my chest. His mouth moved from my chest down to my waist where he slipped off our remaining clothing. I heard him messing with the condom wrapped and all I could do was giggle before he made his entrance. My eyes closed and my head fell back in pure pleasure as he moved in and out of me slowly. He quickened and my moans became louder and louder, my moans became his name and before I knew it he was done and hovering over the top of me.

"Serrah? Can I please bite you?" His words were in between breaths and I nodded in response.

His mouth clamped down onto my inner thigh and my head once again fell back in pleasure as my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and leaned forward realizing he wasn't clamped onto my blood anymore, "Sal?" I asked looking around. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck.

My decision was to go take a shower and so I made my way into the steaming water and cleaned myself to pristine. When I stepped out, I changed into some new clothes and fixed my hair. Once again I could hear angry voices outside of the doors.

This time it was Matt and Sal arguing over me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile but, this chapter is allot longer than I thought it would be!
Enjoy!!! (: