Status: Rewritten and Ready to Get Better Feedback! :D

Sick and Twisted Affair

"He Hides Until Twilight."

--Serrah--

I swear sometimes I felt like I was dreaming and at any moment I would wake up and face harsh reality. I tried to ignore the arguing, it was all too normal at this point. Their voices became louder and louder until it seemed like they were screaming.

Annoyed as all hell I rolled over to look at the clock, 6am. This is ridiculous. I stood up and changed into some normal clothes and stormed out into the living room.

"Would you both shut up!" I yelled as soon as the doors opened.

They both stopped and turned to look at me. Matt looked as though he was way past fucking pissed and Sal looked calm as calm could be.

"No." Matt said with his voice like fire and acid. His eyes turned into black orbs of endless horror.

"Stop yelling at each other! It's so annoying, stop acting like the world revolves around you, you're such a little bitch sometimes. I haven't done shit to you and you keep acting like I am ruining your life, I'm barely fucking around you so stop it." I turned on my heel and walked back into the room.

"Fuck you bitch!" Matt yelled as he walked out and slammed the door. I swear Sal's neighbors must get really annoyed with the slamming doors up here.

"Serrah? You alright?" Sal asked walking in behind me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come on, I haven't done shit to Matt and he's acting like the stereotypical rockstar."

"I know. He's been acting really off."

"Is it because he knows we...-"

"No, he doesn't know. He suspects but, what does it matter?"

"It doesn't. I guess we should get ready to leave?" I was still tired, I really wasn't getting much sleep lately.

"Starbucks?" Sal asked with puppy dog eyes.

"You read my mind baby." I laughed and jumped up. If there was one thing in this world who would never hurt me, it was my Starbucks.

Sal and I sat next to each other in a corner booth of the cafe and at first we sat there in complete silence but, finally Sal spoke up.

"Are you excited for tour?" Sal asked quietly.

"Very, evern though this week hasn't exactly been the most amazing week ever."

"Good. We're going to Tampa Bay first. The beach!"

"I love the beach" I smiled and imagined what Tampa Bay was going to feel like.

"Are you ready to go, I think the staff is onto us." Sal chuckled and we both made our escape out of Starbucks.

Sal threw me over his shoulder from behind and I screamed while almost losing my coffee.

"Sal!" I screamed as he continued to walk down the sidewalk.

"Yes?" He asked casually.

"Can you put me down?"

"I could but, I'm not going to." He laughed while I just dangled there.

"You have a nice ass Sal. Since I can't see anything else."

"Why thank you, yours is pretty nice too." He said patting my butt.

"Okay, really?" I asked rehtorically.

"Oh yeah, the bus is here." Sal said finally putting me down.

"Oh thats a nice bus." I said jokingly.

Reid, Doug and Brendon were all standing outside the bus doors looking dandy but, Matt was nowhere to be found.

"Sup guys? Where's Matt?" Sal asked highfiving all three of the guys.

"Haven't seen him. Got a text, says he'll meet us in the next town. Cover for him." Doug said hugging me and highfiving Sal.

"Cover for him?"

"In case somebody asks about him."

"So, I guess he's hiding?" I asked a little regretful.

"What happened?" Asked Reid.

"We had a fallout this morning." Sal said answering for me.

"All three of you had a fallout this morning?" Brendon asked a little jokingly.

"Yes, Ser screamed at him and he got all pissy." Sal said laughing hysterically.

"I swear, Matt is falling in love and doesn't know how to handle it." Reid said looking directly at me.

"Falling in love with who? Sal?" And with my last words I followed a laughing Doug onto the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comments they were very insppiring! xD Thank you Thank you!! (: