Status: just a drabble

Too Close For Comfort

Too Close For Comfort

Too close, he was standing way to close.

More thoughts ran through my mind in a second than I thought possible; please don’t blush, why is he so close, holy shit my back is against a wall, why’s everyone staring at me, why does this feel so right?

I’d only stopped to ask him what his score on the test was, and he’d walked back towards me, his face right in front of mine.

My eyes had gone slightly wider, my voice weaker.

He was standing too close, staring straight into my eyes.

I couldn’t breathe.

`Thirty-eight,` he had said easily, `Seventy-six percent.`

That didn’t even register.

He was too close.

I forced a smile, and then he was moving onwards. My gaze locked with my friends. She had a smirk written clearly across her face.

`You’re blushing.`

`He was standing too close,` I breathed.

I shook off the feeling of his penetrating eyes and forced my way through the sheet of panic that had clouded my mind. Personal space. That was the only thing I needed when I was around him.

But he must’ve known how uncomfortable that made me.

Because he stood close enough to decipher every tiny thing that was going through my mind with a small smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
just a drabble, comment if you want.
if it gets enough comments, i might continue it into a story.